CH.17 : Rescue Mission

*Meliodas*

We had just found Merlin and was now headed towards the King's chamber. Adiva just a little longer..

"It's a perfect cube..no magical nor physical attack can disable it.. " Merlin informed. Just then, Adiva opened the door and stepped out.

"Adiva!" I said. I ran and hugged her. She hugged back. "How did you get out here?" Isabella asked. "Absolute Cancel of course.." Adiva replied. Merlin just smirked.

After some catching up with the King, he, Merlin and Arthur left for Camelot to heal him. Suddenly, the King's chamber came crashing down.

I grabbed Adiva by the waist and jumped off. Lil Gil had Princess Margaret in his arms and Isabella had Elizabeth in hers.

"Isabella? How did you land with Elizabeth?" I asked. "Oh. I don't know. I just knew how to do that.." she mumbled. "Oh, that's cause you're a fire mage Isabella.." Adiva said.

Suddenly, I gained a few memories of the times Adiva, Isabella and me were taking care of little Elizabeth. (It is the same flashbacks as before.) How did I forget all that?

*Isabella*

"Oh, that's cause you're a fire mage Isabella.." Adiva said.

I suddenly had some flashbacks of me being a fire mage and taking care of little Ellie with Adiva and Meliodas. (Same as before except for the hallway flashback.)

But when was that?