CH.30 : Inner demon awoken

*Adiva*

I woke up, my head pounding. I slowly got up. Ngh! I winced. My body felt like it was dying. I screamed in pain.

I heard a thud and a few people running. The door to Meliodas' room burst open. Meliodas was first to pounce on me and hug me. "Adiva..." he said as he was...shaking? I hugged back.

Merlin floated in. "Please forgive me Adiva. I had to put you in a spell so that if you moved you would be in pain because I didn't know if you wouldbe in your right mind when you woke up.." she explained lifting the spell on me.

"Right mind? What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine!" I said. They looked at each other. Merlin nodded at Meli. He just crossed his arms and sighed. Merlin teleported us to her research lab.

"Adiva...do you remember that you were the second in command of the 10 commandments? " Meliodas asked. I nodded. "What else do you remember?" He asked.

(Flashback)

"One more round! Come on!" I pleaded. "No Adiva. You need rest.." Meliodas and Zeldris told me. "You mean YOU TWO need the rest. Not me!" I said smirking 😏. They looked at each other then at me.

They attacked me but I dodged. They got piled up on the ground. "Ugh! Fine! I need the rest! I'm going for a nap!" Zeldris said walking away. I kissed him on the cheek and wished him a good sleep.

"Now I definitely will!" He said smirking. I giggled. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "You've never done that to me!" Meliodas whined still hugging me. "Not willingly anyway.." I said smirking while rolling my eyes🙄.

He just tapped his cheek signalling for me to kiss it. I giggled and kissed his cheek. Then it turned into a make-up session.

(End of flashback)

I woke up to someone tapping me. "Adiva? What was your flashback this time?" Meliodas asked. So I told him about it. Merlin seemed deep in thought.

"OK Adiva..soo..you remember everything about the Demon realm now right?" I nodded in response.

"What else?" He asked. I told him that I remember how both of us 'betrayed' the Demon clan and helped Ellie. And about their curse.

I also told him that I remember how the Demon King wiped my memories to keep Meliodas' life.

He nodded. He looked down. "Captain. I believe you have something to tell Adiva.." Merlin said raising an eyebrow.

Then I received shocking news. "Adiva. You're one of the EIGHT DEADLY SINS, the phoenix sin of burden and death.. " he said looking deep into my eyes.

I kinda felt he was staring into my soul..it was a little creepy tbh.. After that, I finally managed to say something. "If I'm a sin, then where is my mark? And how come I don't remember anything?" I asked.

Meliodas told me to raise my right sleeve. I did as told and saw the phoenix mark on my shoulder! How the hell did I not see that?!

 I did as told and saw the phoenix mark on my shoulder! How the hell did I not see that?!