CH.19 : Defeated

*Adiva*

I was playing with the tip of my sword when I overheard a Holy knight's conversation. Yes, it's become a habit..

"It's never this peaceful in a battle. Are they even alive?" 1 said. "Of course they're alive you idiot!" I shouted at them.

They got startled and shut up. Suddenly, I felt a rumble. Diane and everyone else went flying. I was the only one who stood my ground.

I managed to catch Meliodas. "Thanks Adiva!" He grinned. "Don't think that I've forgiven you for shouting at Isabella.." I said.

"Adiva I-" he begun. But then, Hendrickson struck us with a powerful blast. I pushed Meliodas away and started to try to grab hold of the blast.

Once I stopped getting pushed, I redirected it back to Hendrickson. He got hit.

"What? You think Meliodas' full counter is the only way to redirect power?" I asked dusting my hands off as everyone stared in awe.

After some more attacks, I realised that we had to combine everyone's powers and blast it towards Hendrickson. But how?....

Then it hit me. Literally. One of King's spears scratched me. "Oi King! Watch it!!" I shouted. "Oh sorry!" He apologised.

"I offered you to live amongst your kind. And this is how you repay me?! Dark Nebula!" Hendrikson said walking towards me.

Meliodas ran infront of me to take the attack. When I opened my eyes, I saw Meliodas smiling at me. Then he collapsed.

Suddenly, Hendrickson aimed another but more powerful dark nebula at me. Just as it was about to hit us, Hawk jumped in!

"Hawk no!" I shouted. "You stupid pig. Don't do it!" Meliodas said. "This is my way of thanking you for always supporting me. Adiva. Good bye. Elizabeth." Was hawk's last words before he got..roasted.

"Hawk!" I screamed. That's it. "FINE! YOU WANT TO FIGHT?! COME AT ME!" I said turning my goddess and Demon form on.

 "FINE! YOU WANT TO FIGHT?! COME AT ME!" I said turning my goddess and Demon form on

I struck him real bad

I struck him real bad. Until finally, he collapsed and turned to dust. Once it was done. I fell to the ground as I turned my powers off. "ADIVA!" I heard Meliodas shout.

"No! Don't leave me too! I can't.. "he begged. I smiled. "You'll be okay..you have Ellie.." I smiled. "No..." he sniffled.

I closed my eyes, ready to see hell before me as I have slaughtered countless lives.

Suddenly, I felt a boost of life fill in me. My wounds felt better. My heartbeat started back up again.

I shot my eyes open and jumped up. "What happened?! Am I dead?" I shouted. I heard a giggle behind me.

I looked behind to see Elizabeth. "No, you're not dead.. I healed you!" She smiled.

I smiled back. "Meliodas! Where is he?" I asked frantically looking around. "He flew off crying after you closed your eyes.." Elizabeth said looking down.

I put out my wings. "Adiva! We're so glad you're okay!" King said floating towards me.

I took off to the skies in search of Meliodas. "King. Looks like you scared her off.." I heard Ban say.