CH.43 : Jokes and Old friends

*Meliodas*

I have to go train. King glares at me. I kinda shiver to be honest. He flies in. "You can do it..just don't go too hard on him ok?" Y/N says.

I nod. "Why did he go easy on you?" I ask pouting. "Cause..Well.. he trusts me more?" She says nervously.

"OK. What're you hiding from me?" I ask crossing my arms. She looks down.

"Y-you remember that time when the holy knights and you were chasing a fairy who was causing trouble around Liones?" She says.

I nod. "And you asked me where I was cause you needed backup?" "Yeah.." I say wondering where the hell this was going. Wait. Don't tell me she-

"Well. I kinda lied. I was helping the fairy escape.." she said fiddling with her fingers.

"YOU WHAT?!" I shout, causing everyone to stare at us. She laughed nervously.

I took her by the arms and flew to the skies. "Where are they headed off to?" I hear Zaneri ask. "Fun.." Jenna replies with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. It was the complete opposite.

When we were high enough, I looked into her eyes. "Why?" I ask sternly. "He was lost for crying out loud! He didn't know anyone. And when a thief had stolen from the castle, the poor fairy got accused just because he was nearby!" She shouted.

My eyes widened. She started to tear. "I thought you would be more understanding cause I did come to you for help. But imagine my reaction when I find out that you were trying to catch him yourself!.." she says.

I hug her. "I'm sorry Y/N.." I say patting and rubbing her back. She sniffs and calms down.

"So what does that have to do with this?" I ask. "We kinda became friends and when I first saw that helmet, I had a feeling that Helbram and King were friends.." she says.

"Helbram?" I ask. "The fairy's name is Helbram..and I think he told King how I helped him.." I say.

"Oh.." I say. I put on a grin.

"You really do have a pure heart Y/N! You know so many people from so many different races that I don't know half of them. I honestly don't know how because I've been by your side for over 3000 years" I laugh.

She laughs as well as we fly back down. "Are you done with your little chat in the sky?" Jenna asks tapping her finger on her staff.

"Nope. We just came back down to piss you off then go back up.." Y/N says with a close eyed smile.

I snort slightly. Suddenly, Jenna appeared behind Y/N to bonk her with the staff.

"Trick star" she says snapping her fingers. Then next thing I knew I got the blow. "Ow.." I say with an emotionless face with my arms crossed.

"Teehee..thanks Meli!~" Y/N says kissing my cheek before she runs into the cave. I sweatdrop.