Chapter 17

Sabrina Dubois' POV

"Well, hello there, sister," Celine said as I was holding her neck, ready to choke her if she did something that would threaten us.

"Sister?" Nathan said as he was taking out her goons. "What does she mean by that?" He said again as I was looking deep at Celine who was smiling wickedly as I knew what she was thinking about doing.

"Oh, you don't know? Sabrina Lebrun, Celine Lebrun, I thought you were quick but you lack common sense, it looks like it," she said as she was looking at Nathan. I gripped some more I don't want her to do anything toward him.

"Getting a little territorial, aren't we? No matter, like I want him to be by my side. Besides, you can do better than that, Sabby," she said as she was looking around the room.

"Oh, look at that, all of you coming together at last. And for what? Another trick up this old man's sleeve?" She said before Alfred's voice filled the room.

"Enough!" He said before Celine looked at him like he was a madman.

"You will not tell me what to do, old man," she said as she was frantic to get out of my grip.

"Hold still, Celine, or I'm afraid I might have to hurt you," I said as I was holding her neck as I was making a warning for her.

"You wouldn't dare. The family was so important that you will never hurt me," she said before she laughed like a maniac.

"Isn't that so, White? She would never hurt me but she would hurt you, I assure you of that," she said as she was looking at Nathan like she will spoil the secret that I was trying to forget. Alfred suddenly came to assist as he put the Cello tape on her mouth and she was frantic to talk to me.

"Now, isn't that a little bit better?" Alfred said as he was satisfied to put her away. Some of the guards were helping me to get her inside the prison.

"Celine Lebrun, 24 years old. She was unstable and a maniac. One of the wanted lists for CIA and Interpol," the director said as he took off her name from the list.

"Are you sure about that?" Nathan asked as he looked at him. The director nodded.

"Positive, we can rest our case now," he said before he went away with Alfred to discuss something. Again, I was left with Nathan White. I knew that he would like to ask so many questions about my past but I don't want to talk about it.

"Well, that's my queue. See you around, White," I said as I went past him before he gripped my wrist. I turned to look at him before he pulled me to go somewhere with him.

Nathan pulled me inside a janitor's closet as he closed the door and locked it. He turned to look at me as I was making my stoic face again.

"Sister? Really? Why did you never tell me this?" He said as he was putting his hands on his hips.

"I don't think it was a necessary thing to say to some stranger that I don't even know for the first time," I said as I was crossing my arms in front of my chest. Nate narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't lie. You already know about me when we first met, didn't you?" He accused me as he was pointing his finger at me. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

"You want the whole story?" I asked him as I arched my eyebrow at him. He nodded.

"Don't say I didn't warn you to know about the truth," I said before I went to sit on the chair that was inside the closet.

"It all began when I was with my host family and I knew that I have to get out of there soon. Alfred told me that he has an assignment for me in the United States and will be working closely with the CIA. So, I searched you up," I said as I looked at him. He was listening to me attentively.