Chapter 14

Nathan White's POV

I ran to the meeting spot that I got from Sabrina. Her sweet voice when I called her after what the wedding planner said helped me to get some courage to get her my way. I needed to prepare myself because if this night went well, I might hold onto her.

Forever.

"Bonsoir, monsieur White," Sabrina's seductive voice was filling my eardrums. I turned around to look at her figure as she stood at the door. She was blocking the lights as she was standing there. I had to look hard to see her beautiful face.

"Ms. Lebrun, I am so sorry to call you this late at night but I cannot ignore the chemistry that we have for each other," I said as I was coming closer to her. I can smell her sweet scent and I knew that it would help me to see her face though.

"Ms. Lebrun?" I asked again as she was not moving an inch. I thought she was waiting for me before suddenly she jumped and attacked me. I stumbled back as I don't have time to react. I needed to protect myself as she was aiming at my balls. I mean, what was wrong with her?

If I don't have my balls, it would be the end of my sexual life. I had to hide for a while as I can hear her stiletto that was heard on the floor. She was searching for me as I was trying to understand why Sabrina, the love of my life, was trying to kill me and cut my balls off.

"Oh White, come out, come out wherever you are. Don't be shy. I just want to have fun," she said as she was looking around. I was behind her so she did not see me or sense that I was watching her.

"Not how I imagine my night go," I mumbled before I sensed there was someone that was standing behind me. I looked up and saw that Sabrina was looking down on me.

"Found you," she chimed before I kicked her feet. She stumbled to the floor and she was groaning.

"Nope. Not today," I said as I took a formula that can help the woman to calm down a bit.

"Take that," I said as I shot the formula. It stuck to her arm as she wailed in pain.

"Argh!" she screamed before I can sense there was a camera that was pinned to her dress.

"What the—"I said before Sabrina smashed the camera that was beeping in the dark. I can sense that she was trying to regain her posture but she went straight to sleep.

"All in today's work," I said as I went to her side. I can't let her stay on the floor like that. I took a look at the camera and it was all cracked up. I was about to be exposed. I needed to get out of here, now.

I ran out of the building as I was about 20 meters away, all of a sudden, the building exploded and that was the last time I saw Sabrina Lebrun as the black smoke was covering the sky of Paris.

*~*~*~*~*

I gasped as the nightmare just came back to me again. I was in my room after I have some reading to be done before I just fell asleep at my table. I rubbed my face with my hands as I thought about that vivid memory still playing in my mind right now.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed as I knew that I was alone, not with anyone that I wanted to be with right now. I have contacted my organization to get some on Sabrina Dubois' files. Looked like she checked out that she was a lab researcher that was involved with me. I sighed as I put the dossier down and I looked at the moonlight that was shining tonight.

"What a beautiful night," I whispered as I took in the view of Chicago city in front of me. I went to the counter bar to get some whiskey as I needed it as much as I wanted to get out of this stinking hole.

But, after what I have done with my target, I cannot believe the organization put me under surveillance. I sighed before I went to look at the city again and wondered what Sabrina was doing at this hour, alone and without me to warm her bed.