Chapter 31

Sabrina Dubois' POV

I went to kiss Nathan as he was so eager to get laid. I just obliged as I knew that it would cheer him up. I kissed him as his hands were roaming freely on my body.

"Sabrina," he moaned as I was opening his boxer he was opening my button shirt, revealing my bikini as I was planning to go swimming with him. But I guess, I just have to swim here for now, with him, on the couch.

"Nate," I panted as he turned me over and I was being laid on the couch. I cannot believe that he was kissing me on the jaw and neck, even after what had happened in the lair and our secrets. I mean, who doesn't have a secret of their own, right?

"Nate," I moaned as he was so focused on making out with me.

"Hmm?" He asked as he was kissing down, lower and lower on my stomach I knew that he was sensing that I was wet down there.

"I thought you want to hear my story," I said as I looked at him. He chuckled.

"In a minute," he said as he looked at me. I knew that I was a goner as he kissed my bikini line and he pulled the thing away. He kissed my inner thighs and I was arching my back at him to take me.

"Look at me, Sabrina," he said as I was looking at him. He made steady eye contact with me as I looked at him.

"Call my name," he said as I saw that he was waiting for me.

"Nathan," I said before he went to dive on my feminine core and I moaned as his tongue was kissing my opening, up and down, up and down. I know that my climax was responding as it was building inside my stomach.

"Nate," I shouted as I held his head to keep him steady on his adventure to take me to heaven. I can sense that I was about to hit heaven when a wave of pleasure has come over me and I exclaimed.

"Nathan!" I shouted his name as he looked up and lean forward to kiss me. I can sense my own on his lips as we were kissing, playing with tongues as he was pushing it inside me.

"Hmm," I moaned as I snaked my hands on his neck and I was arching my back onto his naked chest. My erect nipples were playing through the thin fabric of my bikini as I knew that he was hard as well when it was pointing at my stomach and I knew that he was about to explode if I don't take him now.

"Nathan," I said as I was urging him to make contact, to make us one.

"In a minute, dear," he said as he was holding his meat and directed it to my core. When the wet tip of his groin was touching my entrance, I was grinding into him as I was pursuing him to go on.

"Come on, Nate, don't hold back," I said before suddenly, he went inside and I smiled at the contact.

"Argh!" We both moaned and panted as Nathan went in deep, fast and rough. He made a few movements before his moves become more desperate, faster, and deeper, as I knew that he was building his climax. As well as I was.

"Come with me, Nate, come with me," I urged him to get off and spew his load inside me.

"Cum for me, Sabrina," he panted as I was bucking my hips to match his rhythm.

"Sabrina, I'm coming!" He said as I knew that my sensation was coming.

"Argh, argh, argh!" I shouted as I bit his neck. He groaned as well when he spewed his hot seeds inside me and I think I saw stars and heaven literally in front of my eyes.

"So beautiful, so gorgeous," I said as I was kissing his neck and I looked into his slate eyes.

"You as well, my dear," he said before he kissed my forehead.