Chapter 81 - Merry Christmas!

Start from the beginning

"Of course! Well, Ashido gave me this box and told me to tell you that if you don't come with Eri in the next half hour that she will expose you."

"What the fuck is she going to expose me with?"

"She probably found something, so I wouldn't put it past her. Oh, and she wants you to wear this!" I take the box from him.

"Yeah, I can do that. You might want to pick up your boyfriend before you go, though. He's quite comfy in my bed."

"Sure!" Without hesitation, Hizashi enters my dorm, goes to my room, and comes out with Shouta bridal style in his arms, "See you later, Izu!" He walks out with no issues.

I forget how strong that man is at times.

Welp, anyway, time to change!

Going back in my dorm, I go to my room to set the box down on the bed. After busting the box open, it reveals a red elf top and bottoms!

I knew Ashido was going to put us in these outfits. However, I didn't know that I was going to be wearing a skirt. I thought I was going to be wearing pants like everyone else.

Whatever, I can work with this.

I try it on, and I have no issues with the top.

The skirt is a different issue. This skirt is SHORT! Like, barely covers my ass short! If I bend over, anyone behind me will be flashed, and I don't like that. I don't mind booty shorts because they at least cover my ass when I bend over. I might as well wear nothing with this skirt.

So, I text the manufacturer of the skirt.

Izuku: Excuse me, but I must ask: why did I receive a skirt, and why is it tiny?

Momo: Ashido told me to make you a skirt because you wanted one, and that's she size she gave. Is that not what you wanted? Is it too small?

Izuku: She lied to you on both fronts. I wanted pants, and the skirt barely covers my ass. If it makes you feel any better, the top fits perfectly!

Momo: Do you need me to make you pants?

Izuku: Nah. You need that energy for the dumbasses in the dorms. I'll come up with something, no worries!

Momo: Sorry again ):

Izuku: It's Ashido's fault, not yours. Chill or no tea for you.

Momo: I don't have that authority.

Izuku: Bet.

Seeing how I don't receive a response after that, I think it is safe to say that she believes me now.

Since I don't have Christmas pants, I just grab my black uniform pants to compensate. Honestly, you can make anything work with them. It's just a disappointment that I have to wear it for my Nezu cosplay.

Maybe one day I'll get a new uniform, but it's certainly not today! There's so much I have to do! I have to get Eri from Mom, take her to the dorms, help my classmates make their meals, and give them their gifts. That's just my classmates. I have to return to the teacher's afterwards for that feast, hope I don't kill Yagi or Snipe, give Mom her gift in private and chat with her a bit, and then the squad gift giving.

And whatever the fuck else comes up. I hope that is not a lot.

I come out to the cold world in my little Christmas outfit to find Eri and Mom already in the lounge waiting, and they have matching red and white dresses! It's so adorable!