19 - Save Henry and Julia

Start from the beginning

"Your taunts will get you nowhere. I know you too well. You wanna make another deal. Well, I won't," The Evil Queen said.

Rumpelstiltskin giggled, "A deal? You've already promised me a good life in this new land. What more can I want from you?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Oh, to be let out of this cage? To be with your other daughter, Priscilla. To be let out of our last deal? To escape the curse?" The Evil Queen said.

"But why would I desire that, dearie? I'm exactly where I want to be," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Tell me... Where is your adopted daughter, right now?" The Evil Queen asked.

"With her husband, you think you have the Huntsman, but you really don't," Rumpelstiltskin said.

End of Flashback

At Skull Rock at Neverland, Elaine, Emma, Katy, Kerr Neal and Regina were surrounding the Mills twins who were unconscious. Elaine and Regina were trying to wake them up, "Oh, God. Are they unconscious?" Elaine said.

"Henry, Julia, can you hear us?" Regina said.

"Henry passed out as soon as his heart went into Pan and Julia... She..." Neal said.

"Are they breathing?" Emma asked.

"I don't know," Neal said.

Pan was flying around the area as Elsie in her dragon form chased after him, Elaine looked at Pan, "What the hell did you do to them?" Elaine asked.

"Oh, I didn't do anything, Elaine. It was Henry. He offered me his heart of his own free will and Julia gave me her heart of her own free will," Pan said.

 He offered me his heart of his own free will and Julia gave me her heart of her own free will," Pan said

"You crushed her heart!" Kerr yelled.

"Sadly, yes. Julia will never wake up again," Pan said.

"Aleena will take it back from you," Kerr said and the dragon landed in front of Pan and growled before lunging at him but he flew out of the way.

"I don't think she has it in her and neither do you. Rumpelstiltskin and Priscilla didn't. Why should you two?" Pan said.

"Because we're also, your grandchildren! Aleena!" Kerr said and Aleena growled and blew fire at him.

"Where are they? What did you do?" Katy asked.

Pan flicked his wrist and Aleena was thrown across the room, purple smoke engulfed her and she turned back to human as Pan exhaled sharply then he held up Pandora's Box, "Why, he's right in this box, safe and sound and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore. And neither can any of you," Pan said.