18 - Think Lovely Thoughts

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" Neal asked.

"Pan's dying," Wendy said.

"Champagne anyone?" Faye asked and Evangeline and Sebastian looked at her amused.

"You're the only one who can change his mind," Faye looked at Wendy, "He still cares for you," Wendy said.

"Oh, sweetheart, I don't want to change his mind, I want to tear that monster to shreds. You say papa abandoned his son but Pan's worse. Pan faked a life, lied to me daily, then one day he disappeared from the war, and lied about his death, then he tried to kidnap me when I was a child... I didn't know it then but I do now and a few weeks ago, he actually kidnapped me while I was weak. He's tormented me, followed me, drugged me and you tell me he cares for me? I do not care, I will dance on that bastard's dead body and let the wolves eat him," Faye said angrily.

Mary Margaret pulled Faye back, "Deep breaths, Cilla... Come on," Mary Margaret said and Faye rolled her eyes slightly.

"He needs the heart of the truest believer to absorb all the magic in Neverland. And once he does he will be immortal, all-powerful and the fairest believers heart is to keep it intact," Wendy said.

"Keep it intact?" Mr Gold asked.

"So nothing can kill him, he will be invincible," Wendy said.

"Priscilla," Mr Gold said.

"I know," Faye said.

"And what happens to the twins?" Daniella asked.

"Well, it's a trade. When Pan lives, Henry and Julia will die," Wendy said.

Everyone stared in shock and Elaine backed up, "Swan," Killian looked at her then she looked at him, "Come here," Killian said and they hugged.

"We're killing this bastard," Faye said.

"Indeed. You need a wardrobe change... Cloth dress isn't usually your taste," Mr Gold said.

"Let her out Priscilla," Faye looked at Regina, "We need the Dark Sorceress and the Dark One's daughter," Regina said and looked at Katy.

"Uh..." Faye began to say as she and Mr Gold looked at each other.

"Daniella... Sweetie," Daniella walked over to Katy, "I need you to go with Snow and you do not leave her side, do you understand?" Katy said.

Daniella nodded, "Understand," Daniella said and rushed over to Mary Margaret.

"When I come back and if she's harmed..." Katy said.

"One of you will kill me, I'm used to the threats," Mary Margaret said.

"As long as we're clear," Regina said.

Elsewhere, Pan, Julia and Henry had travelled across the water towards Skull Rock by a rowing boat, Henry and Julia got out and Pan got out

Elsewhere, Pan, Julia and Henry had travelled across the water towards Skull Rock by a rowing boat, Henry and Julia got out and Pan got out. They walked up to the surface of Skull Rock, "It's been a while since I stepped foot on this shore," Pan said as they walked up the steps of Skull Rock.