"I figured it was the guy next to you all night right?" Taehyung mumbled and I nodded. "You two look cute together. Hope I didn't ruin any future wedding plans." He implied with a Cheshire cat grin taking comfort on his face.

He knew what he was doing, clearly wasn't as drunk as I first thought he was. I thought at first it was the alcohol in everyone's system that night making us do some crazy shit. But now seeing his smirk and devious eyes I blushed because he truly did want to kiss me.

But why? Was he jealous? Is he jealous? I kept quiet while I ate and spoke aloud in my head.

"Were you jealous? Seeing me with someone else that wasn't you?" I purred while taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh not at all." He frowned taking the tomatoes off his sandwich and eating them separately. "In the end, I always get what I want." Taehyung winked and I felt like casually slipping into a coffin for eternity sleep. I could never read Taehyung, no matter how hard I try it feels like when I get through a layer he just adds another wall.

"And what is it that you want Mr. Kim Taehyung." I know I was playing into his hand but I wanted to see how far I could get without any repercussions. His eyes glimmer in the light as he bit his lip seductively.

"I want many things, love." Taehyung raised his hands up and bent backward on the chair groaning as he did so. His shirt lift up showing just a pinch of skin but it was enough to set my body on fire.

When he comes back he pulled my chin so close to his face I squealed from everything happening so fast. My vertigo is terrible and I saw spots in the corners of my eyes and he just smiles while rubbing his thumb on my chin.

"You could be a part of those many things Noelle." He tempted and I have to keep my moans in order. His musk is so sweet and masculine it's like inhaling a forbidden fruit. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Fuck you Tae."

"Again? I thought you had enough of me already." He drew his lower lip between his teeth and my cheeks should be a deep wine by now. My melanated skin might show people that we can actually blush. I grimaced but in fact, my insides were screaming for him. I looked off to the wall and saw a mirror, I stared at that girl in the reflection.

She looks a heck of a lot like me and my heart pounds in my ears. We can't go back to who we were before. Not ever, again.

"You wish you could fuck me again." I spit and his eyes rounded. Taehyung looked at me and then laughed, nodding his head.

"I do miss the way you dripped for me." He cooed and I just rolled my eyes. "Such a pretty little kitty you have baby."

"You're sick."

"Be my doctor and come make me feel better then." Taehyung challenges with a bitten lip and I couldn't help but laugh. Everything I say he's going to turn it into something nasty. "I love a good roleplay."

"Eat your food and stop messing with me." I smacked his hand anyway from my chin and I pulled back. I collected my barrings and began stuffing my face.

Maybe if he sees me eating like a slob it'll turn him off. But even as I ate his eyes were glossy and soft, like he enjoyed seeing me eat so well. I glared at him long enough for him to notice and pick up his sandwich.

"Yes, Mom." Taehyung smiled, eyes turning to slits as he laughed at his not funny joke.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

"Did you have fun with that handsome young man today?" Aunt Melissa grinned as we all sat around the dinner table for family dinner. Usually, I would have my dinner in my room with the pillows draped around my frame and the blue lights from my laptop making my vision worst than what it is—but I don't mind this.