"They stopped the self-destruct device those people who came... They kidnapped Henry and Julia, they took them through a portal," Belle said.

"A portal to where?" Mother Superior asked.

"We don't know. Everyone else followed them on Hook's ship," Belle said.

"Why'd you two stay behind?" Leroy asked,

"Because I had to," Callie said and took out the scroll, removed the vial from it and showed the scroll to Adam and Cameron.

Adam took it and he and Cameron looked at the scroll  "It's a cloaking spell," Adam said.

"Why a cloaking spell?" Mother Superior asked.

"Because Rumpel said... He said that other's were coming," Callie said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

The group made their way into the mines, "Who exactly does Gold think is coming?" Leroy asked.

"He didn't say," Callie said.

"Well, let's not panic. I mean, for all we know, it's a precaution, right?" Archie said.

"Well, he said they were working with the people who tried to destroy the town," Callie said.

"Can we panic now?" Leroy asked.

"Yeah, sure, maybe just a little," Archie said.

"We'll be fine as long as we get this up in time," Callie said as she looked at the scroll and tripped up, "Ah!"

Adam caught her, "Careful, Calliope," Adam said.

"He's right, sister. Mines are a dangerous place," Leroy said and Adam helped her through the mines.

"Fairy dust," Callie said.

"It runs through the walls. We just need to open up a vein and that'll carry the magic through town," Mother Superior said as they stood near a rock.

"No time for whistling, let's get swinging," Leroy said and the dwarfs started hitting the rock with their pickaxes.

Callie and Belle looked at them then looked at the dwarfs at work, "You got this," Cameron said as he rubbed Callie's back.

"I shoot lightning out of my hands without control, I can't do anything," Callie said and Cameron and Adam looked at each other.

"Halt!" The dwarfs soon opened up a fairy dust vein, Callie approached the rock and stood in front of the vein, she got ready to cast the spell but paused, "What is it?" Leroy asked.

"I've never cast a spell before," Callie looked at Adam and Cameron, "Maybe, one of you should do this," Callie said.

"No, Rumpel entrusted this task to you for a reason," Adam walked over to her, "You need to believe in yourself," Adam said.