48 - Heading To The Fox Village

Start from the beginning

So what could be upsetting her?

"I'll tell you when Krystal is there." Sapphire stated. "I'll be easier that way." She looked towards the others. "I'll let you guys know once we get this sorted out."

"Alright Boo, you stay here with the others." I told it. I think the slime nodded in response.

Sapphire got behind me, wrapping her arms under my armpits. Her wings flapped, taking us into the air. We flew through the hallways at extreme speeds. Good thing everybody was in the cafeteria, so we didn't have to risk running into anyone.

She quickly dropped us in front of the door to her and Krystal's room. I slowly opened the door, walking inside with Sapphire following.

"She's in her room." Sapphire stated. We walked over to the door with the sign saying Krystal hanging from it.

I knocked on the door. "Krystal...is everything alright?" I asked.

"Jack?!" Krystal's worried voice exclaimed. "Is that you?!"

"Yeah." I replied. "Sapphire told me something's going on. Can I come in?"

"Sapphire!" Krystal gasped. "Uh...uh...give me a moment!"

I heard scrambling in the room before Krystal slowly opened the door, her eyes red from crying. She let us in. Her room was fairly tidy, with a couple things strewn around.

Her bed was a complete mess though.

"Why'd you bring Jack?!" Krystal whisper-yelled.

"If anyone could make you feel better, it'd be me and him." Sapphire stated. "So, how about you tell Jack what's going on."

"You didn't tell him?" Krystal asked.

"No." Sapphire shook her head. "I thought it'd be better if it came from your lips."

"Alright." Krystal sighed. "My parents...they want me to come back home."

"Like...a visit?" I asked.

"No. They want me to come home, and probably be homeschooled. They don't want me here in Hell High anymore." She sadly stated.

"Because of the field trip incident?" I asked.

"Yes." Krystal nodded. "And the whole ordeal with Duncan. But, I don't want to go! Not after all the fun I've had with you, Sapphire, and the others!"

Tears started to steam down Krystal's eyes. I quickly hugged her, rubbing her back in comfort. "Hey. Everything will be alright."

I hated this. What was I supposed to do? This wasn't like the situation with Duncan, where I could just fight someone and everything would sort itself out.

"No matter what happens, we'll still be your friends." I stated. "We'll keep in contact, and make sure to visit. I'll do everything I can to make sure you don't feel alone."

"Thank you..." Krystal sobbed in my chest. Sapphire lightly rubbed her back, sending a thankful smile towards me.

"Thank you." She whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "I'm not the best at comforting people."

She placed a light peck on my cheek, making my face instantly heat up.

Krystal then jumped off of me, quickly wiping her eyes with a gasp. "I just had an idea!"

"What is it?" Sapphire asked.

"I'll bring the two of you with me!" Krystal thought. "Both of you are great people, and are quite strong! Maybe you two can convince them to let me come back!"