VOL.2: Chapter Trinaest.5

Chapter 45.5———Fly Faster Than Greased Lightning, Shun [Pt.2]
———————————————————————————

///Shun///

When that insect handed me that rock, I felt pretty good right to hold it in my hand. Despite it being rugged and potentially cutting unto my palm, I didn't care about it. What I cared about getting outta here and getting some help.

We need actual heroes; the actual police have their hands tied up. We need the actual symbols of peace and power.

I knew that the police were doing their best, at least those two assholes that arrested my friend weren't here. I hope for their sake.

There was an opening in the ice despite the Sub-Zero ripoff's effort, he overlooked and reveled in the blood while he should have made his ice walls perfect.

Not that I was complaining.

It was too little for a large-sized, muscular hero to fit in. Thank god I was on the smaller side of things. If I cruised about 200 mph and then increase it; I'm will make to make it out of that slight hole in the wall of ice.

I don't need to jump to activate my powers, it feels more natural than walking and I'm already halfway there.

Let Ryoji have his flames, Akina her strength Kadoku his acid, Su-Jin her cholorkinetic powers, Armando his rubber-like body: Let me have the air.

The air is my only friend---The only thing that truly understands me.

Okay, the Travel Rune has been ticking down now about three times. I thought as the wind was pushing my red-orange helmet. These runes were very ancient, and to think---Kadoku Haritoka could have saved his sorry skin and given it to me instead.

Maybe he has a good bone to him.

"And where are you going, Sonic?" That kid, Elijah was catching up to me while I was flying around 236 mph now.

Please don't touch me, please don't touch me. I repeated the same thoughts over as I was batshit scared of this kid. Elijah was catching up to me with no effort as if this....This was a game of Tag. He was Michael Myers and I was Jamie Lee Curtis.

"TAG!" That crazy kid yelled out after he touched me. My arms were stiff, my legs were not moving: I was in his control. I hate this son of a big bitch. "I hate you!" My Tourette's gotten control of me again before it escalated by me spitting at his face. It's suited him by having my spit on his face.

Made him lose that childlike, innocent appearance we all thought when he ransacked the Garden.

Oh shit. I wanted to shit my pants as I realize what I did and I was not proud of it.

He... said nothing or was upset with the spit on his face. "I understand you're scared, Red Rocket. Being scared makes you lose manners and I get that. I just want a Switch." His words confused me: I could not understand why he didn't kill me then.

Falling on the ground after being teleported is a new experience for me. Puking could happen or losing conscious was another thing, but getting slapped mercilessly by Jordyn Himasaki was the cherry on top.

The Travel Rune did not glow anymore in my hands. I was analyzing the stone while I was sitting down with my peers. They paid no attention

It resets every time I get hit? That's real convenient.....Really convenient for us.

Every wish has a small print to it.

I saw that Elijah kid teleporting to that Vaniguzu after teleporting me around my classmates again.