VOLUME ONE: Epilogue

Saitama, Japan
—————————————————————————

It was one hour after the takeover. People laid in the streets while crying for their homes, some were taken away and forced to fight under the Army, while others were.......Stationary.
Several soldiers patrolled the area where Yami Shinra was at——The local bar where her father used to go for whoring and gambling as the neighborhood place to get your money go down the drain and the place to get HIV was right here.
In the bar——She stood out from the diverse crowd.
Black, long hair is pulled back to reveal a attractive, radiant face. Ice-blue eyes that can freeze anyone, set a-symmetrically within their sockets, watch thirstily over the alcohol she come to appreciate for so long.
Her body was highly desired and her waistline made an Italian stereotypically connect the index finger and thumb together to say: "Perfecto".
This was the look of the leader of the Shinra Army, Yami Shinra, who was looking at her glass.
In a bar where everyone is enjoying the mayhem, she was left alone to her thoughts.
Her unexplainably large katana was lodged in the chest cavity of the bartender who had pulled out a shotgun at her and she defended herself. Since he was dead, Yami Shinra had to pour her own sake in her glass.
Foolish little man——You should've let me come to your bar.
She took a sip and realized something: Her sake was old. This is stale and I don't want Vodka.....It took me about two hours to take over Saitama....I want a good challenge.
She was rather bored of taking over Japan so quickly and wanted something else. Something more dangerous. Something more note-worthy.
Shinra wanted to remember in the history books forever in life. Her father was always the weak one out of them, her mother was strong yet was assassinated quickly before she took. Her oldest brother died in 2007 as a closed deal from the Somnui people to Lino.
I want eternal recognition. It is my birthright to be remembered forever. How do I do it?
What if I killed Chief Apex?? A warped smile came on her face as she took a bottle of German alcohol.
If I kill the N0.2 Hero of the N.U.S.N; will that bring the attention of New Glory and Lino? Will they try to kill me when I step in? Oh, now things are getting enticing!! She was getting excited in that twisted head of hers, wolfing down the entire flask of Jägermeister with no heed.
Huh.....This german shit is really good.
She was surprised to her new drink as she stared at the bottle rather carefully before standing from her chair.
"Anyone who joins me——Will get a chance to be remembered as legends!!
She announced out by jumping off her chair, dislodging her great blade from the bartender clasped it with exultance.
Villains from Japan, together with the full might of strength of the Shinra Army, perhaps her goal isn't so far-fetched now.
She can feel it.
Her assault on the N.U.S.N.
What she was envisioning.
"Also—-I'll release you all from your sentences!" She also added, even gaining a massive yet pleasing yell of appraisal from everyone in the bar and the streets.
A recipe for disaster for the unfortunate.

———VOLUME ONE ENDED———