Abuse

I hurt all over. I can't stop crying. Reuben hurt me! Why did he do this to me? Why did he touch me and hurt me like that? I am so scared. I am in the bathroom. I am bleeding and Reuben is washing the stains of me. What about the blood on his bed and the other stains? He says he will wash those too. I am scared. He is scary. He tells me not to tell anyone or he will hurt me and he will hurt my Mama and Papa.

I don't care! I scream, I will tell! I will tell what you did to me! Everyone! I will tell!.........

The last thing I remember is Reuben's fist coming to my face. My face hurts now. I am dressed in bed. I am alone. Why did Mama and Papa leave me alone with Reuben? We are supposed to be in school but he said we don't have to. He said he wanted to play. Then he hurt me. My body hurts. I can't walk properly and my room is dark. 'Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Reuben!!'' My face looks horrible! My eye is swollen! What happened to me? It was Reuben!

He came and he told me if I tell what he did to me in his bed, he will do that to my face again. He will do that to my Mama too. I don't want my Mama to be hurt. He told me I have to tell everyone I was playing and got hurt, and thats why we couldn't go to school. I am scared. I cry. He hugs me and I don't like it. But I can't say no. He touches my long thick hair and whispers to me. He says 'I love you'. I cry.