23

ERIC'S POV:

After that blissful moment we sat back and continued watching anime. It was now getting close to 10 pm and I knew she'll soon say that she needs to leave. I thought hard about it. Do I really need to make her stay here today??

Something kept nagging me, maybe I am taking it too far I need to give her some time to absorb everything. I looked at her face. Scrunched up in confusion, I never knew does everyone look this cute when concentrating or is it just her??
I need to make up my mind fast.

After thinking for some time I came to the conclusion that I should give her some time. I have already fucked up a lot. So I guess I'll be doing whatever she wants today. The thought of her going back obviously didn't settle well with me but it's for the best.

But as I accepted that she'll be going back today,I didn't like the distance between us. I need to do something about this. I spotted my phone on the table which was on her side. Without thinking any further I scooted closer to her trying to reach my phone and once I was close enough that our bodies were touching I picked up my phone and started scrolling through messages.

She moved a little probably trying to create some distance and I let her. I looked up at her and opened my palm in front of her face. She looked at my hand in confusion and then looked back at me raising her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, placed my phone back and took her hand in mine. She let me hold her hand but looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Can I hold your hand for a while" I said in a whisper. A smile tugged at her lips as she nodded with a slight blush on her face. She turned her head back to the front. And I started making circles oh her palm.

"Umm Eric what time is it??" She asked facing me. I picked up my phone from the table and checked the time.

"10:05 babygirl".

"Then I guess I should get going" saying so she started to gather her things.

I tugged at her hands and said "a bit longer please, I'll drive you back at 10:30". She started to say something but I cut her off with my most pleading voice "please".

She sighed and sat down "fine, you are my boss anyway" she sassed. I chuckled at her "yeah so don't be late tomorrow".

She gave me the stink eye "what if I am??"

"I'll need compensation Miss Simon's" I smirked at her.

"Blah blah blah" she rolled her eyes and relaxed on the couch. I guess the days activities are getting to her,she seems tired.

"So did I gain some points??" I asked.

"Umm hmm" she replied with a tiny smirk ok her face.

"Enough to have the permission for this?" I asked taking her hands in mine lacing my fingers with hers. She subconsciously tightened her hold and nodded in yes. Her eyes still not meeting mine. And the blush is back on her face.

Then I brought her hands closer to my face and pecked it lightly "and this?". She didn't give any response but I saw her smile widening. This was all the confirmation I needed.

I took her face in my hands and said "stop me if you don't want this'.

I slowly closed the gap between our faces and pressed my lips to hers, warmth flooded in me at the contact. I waited a second for her response but there was no reluctance from her side. Her lips slightly moved under my lips and I lost all my control. One of my hand moved from her face to her neck as I pushed her more towards myself and started moving my lips on hers. Capturing them, sucking them I didn't stop until we were both out of breath.

Just as I pulled away and opened my eyes I was blessed with the most beautiful sight. Swollen red lips slightly parted and gasping for air with her eyes closed Hope was looking like a seducturess.

But before I could do anything her eyes opened and as soon as they made eye contact with mine, she hid her face in the crook of my neck and mumbled " don't talk".

I burst out in chuckles at her shyness. I put my hand on her head and started patting it lovingly "all I right I won't" I said smiling. I hugged her closer to me. After sometime she detached herself from me "I think it's time, I don't want to be late for work tomorrow".

"How about you stay here tonight, I'll drop you tomorrow at work??" I asked playfully.

"No thankyou, now let's go" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"Sure let's go" I said chuckling and grabbing my keys. She also grabbed her things and we moved out.

The car ride was silent but it was a very soothing silence. I had her hand in mine. Everything was perfect. I was smiling like a fool.

We stopped in front of her apartment building. She smiled at me and said "Thank you for today Eric, I really loved everything. So I'll se you tomorrow".

She tried to pull her hand out of mine but I held them tightly "I'll walk you up" I said as I opened my door and walked to hers. Opening her door I took her hand in mine again and we started walking in.

"You don't have to do this you know" she said chuckling slightly.

"I want to" saying so I placed a kiss on her hand and sent her a smile.

She smiled and started swinging our hands together. A wave of happiness erupted in me.

The elevator ride was filled with small smiles and swinging hands. As we got in front of her apartment I realised I have to let go of her hand now.

I guess she sensed my reluctance as she said "I'll see you tomorrow" and drew her hand out of mine. I gave her a nod with a small sad smile to which she sighed.

"See you tomorrow then" I said and turned around but then I felt her hand holding mine, so I looked back at her. She tiptoed to reach my height and I felt warm lips press against my cheeks and my heart started drumming. Before I could react in anyway she pulled back and ran inside her apartment whispering a small bye.

As I processed what happened my hand formed fists to stop myself from going after her. I let a smile come to my face and relaxed my hands. I got in elevator all in my happy mood. But as reached the ground floor I remembered I needed to have a talk with that security guard.

🦋🦋🦋🦋

Thankyou for everything I really appreciate you guys.💜

Here have some of the birthday boy💜