Chapter 9

HOPE'S POV:

I have been working for two hours now.
Miss. Clay gave me a load of work and I am definitely not complaining.

Although my mind is filled with a certain someone. What happened today I am not able to remove it from my thoughts. Even if I tried this pain won't let me forget it.

At first I made some excuses and Miss Clay went herself whenever Mr Shaw asked for something. And she was very happy to do so might I add.

And I guess my dear boss got frustrated when things didn't go his way so he practically barged into Miss Clays office his eyes throwing daggers at me. I was not going to let him rule over my senses once again so I looked at his eyes with the same fire. This event took place an hour ago, and this is what exactly happened.

ONE HOUR AGO

I was doing my work when the door to our office suddenly burst open and there stood Mr. Shaw giving me an intense glare. I glared back at him with the same intensity.

Miss Clay oblivious to all the tension said "Sir do you need something".

"I do Miss Clay I do but someone just has to disobey my every command" he said directly glaring at me his blue eyes were looking ice cold.

I again tried to ignore him. I focused on my documents. Praying that Miss Clay can handle him. But that was just a wish, he is ERIC SHAW and we are all his puppets.

"Sorry sir?" Miss clay said bewildered.

He completely ignored her and I could feel his burning gaze on my scalp.

"Miss Simons in my office, Now" he said gritting his teeth.

Now I looked at him and said with determination" I am working on something sir I'll deliver the documents to you once I am finished". I am definitely not going to follow his orders when I know he is just going to use that time to you know what.

I was confident. I really was but then his eyes turned almost black and he shouted "HOPE MY OFFICE, NOW". He yelled so loudly that both me and Miss Clay jumped in fright. And I am sure every person present on this floor heard him. I placed my hand on my heart to calm it down.

Then giving me one last glare he left keeping the door open knowing that I'll follow him. After the stunt he pulled right now and his life threatening stare. I concluded it was best to follow him and talk out everything in private rather than public which he was doing.

So I instantly walked after him. And as I reached his office door, I was yanked inside harshly by my arm and I met with his fierce blue eyes. I was sure my shoulder got dislocated. He closed the door with a slam and threw me back at the door with force. I hissed at the contact. And my mind was in a frenzy now, I did not sign up for this. Suddenly his hand was on my jaw and he made me look into his eyes by holding my jaw in one place. By now my heart was beating hysterically. I was scared and it only increased as I looked into his eyes that were screaming I'll burn you alive today.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold when he said " stop hope stop, I am trying to be patient here don't test me hmm. You won't like the consequences."  This angered me, who the hell does he think he is that he can manhandle me like this.

"Stay away from me, dont you dare touch me" I  shouted as I pushed him with all my strength. I will not let a man like him control me. He stumbled away from me. I turned back and opened the door I was about to leave when he again slammed the door closing it.

He put his one hand on my hand on the door handle and other on my other side.
Then he whispered darkly in my ears " don't test me princess. Don't you dare tell me what to do. You are going to be mine. And you know it, so change your behaviour or it won't end well".