Chapter 3

Hope:

Again I am wide awake and waiting for my alarm to go off. I am hella nervous so it's no surprise that I got up before the alarm rang.

Its Monday today and today's gonna be our first day at work.

We spent the weekend exploring the city and shopping. Now I have a wardrobe full of work clothes.

I have already laid out my outfit for today it's a blue pencil skirt and white shirt with blue blazer. I want to look professional on my first day.

Suddenly my alarm rang.

Thuddddddddddd...

And I fell off my bed. God I was so in my thoughts I forgot about the alarm.

Well now then. It's good morning.
And my first day.

I got off the floor to get ready.

To the washroom...I gooooo😂

ERIC:

I have only been thinking of one thing since last few days. And today's the day it happens.

I will finally see her face again and her smile again.

A smile automatically itched to my face thinking of her smile.

I am looking in my mirror and fixing my tie. And when I looked up I saw how creepy I looked with that smile haha...

Now not everyone has smile like my princess, I  thought looking at my princesses photo.

My hand moved forward to touch her face and I sighed not too long now.
I will soon get to touch her.

I looked around my room. My room is filled with her pictures.

Over last 6 months. I had my fav pictures of her framed and hanged in my room.

Soon I'll replace them with our pictures. I smirked thinking about it.

I smiled one last time and moved towards kitchen to have my breakfast. I can't wait to reach office today.

HOPE:

We are currently STUCK IN TRAFFIC...
like can u believe that.

On first day of work we are stuck in traffic this can't get worse than this..

If we are late today we are done for.

I started praying .. please God not today not today.

Somehow we made it to office building on time. I sighed in relief there are still 20 min left before we are supposed to start our work.

So I relaxed a little.

As soon as I did I felt weird, something isn't right.

I looked at my left .... Yes Grace my best friend.. the girl i have known for so long..
She is acting weird.

I just noticed that she hasn't spoken a word since we sat in the car. That is weird all right way too weird.

She was just sitting in the driver seat spacing out. I called her a few times no reply.

Lastly I slapped her.

"Ahhhhhhh" she screamed startled looking here and there.

And then she turned to me and said  " did u see that?? did u feel that?? did that happened to you too just now??"

"What?? " I asked bewildered.

"A slap" she said placing her hand on her cheek and looking horrified.

I rolled my eyes at that "that was me grace, I am the one who slapped you".

She gasped and looked at me "why ? Why would you do that to me hope??".

"Are u serious right now, you were spaced out I tried but atlast I had to slap you to get you back to the real world, and you !! You didn't even notice that it was me who slapped you" I said accusingly.

She gave me sheepish smile and said
" I am just tensed , you know when
Mr. Shaw came to our college I told him face to face that our batch won't disappoint him, I am nervous what if we do I mean what if we aren't good enough to be in his company.. what if.."

"Okay okay stop it" I stopped her mid rant.

" Look grace we always did our best and we are going to our best here too, and I know hardwork never disappoints you. It's gonna pay back in some way. We will try our best and see what happens okay. " I told her.

She hugged me and said " I hope so hope" and then she giggled at her words.

I rolled my eyes and said "okay now enough let's go inside we don't have much time left".

******************************
🦋🦋🦋🦋