Chapter 16

ERIC'S POV:

"Haha haa haa hahaheeh hehhhe Hhahah hah" this annoying sound has been ringing in my ears for past 1 hour.

"Shut up Noah that's enough" I shouted irritated. But I know he isn't gonna shut up about this ever.

"Hah you want me to shut up. But you should have thought about that before haha haha ha ha"he again fell in my bed clutching his stomach.

I rolled my eyes at him and started buttoning up my shirt.

"By the way Eric still want this shirt or I can have it??" He was holding the pastel peach coloured shirt in his hand and wiggling his eyebrows at me. Yeah I know about this color because its my princesses favourite color.

And then he again burst out laughing
"Man were you seriously gonna wear this haha" he said pointing a finger at me.

"For god's sake Noah get over it, I told you it's not for me it's for hope" I am tired of telling him that

"Yeah sure I don't believe you. But do you really think she will come here on your first date??" He said now sounding serious.

"Well that's the plan" I shrugged.

"Man I think you should take it slow I mean it's only your first date let the girl breath a little" he said not agreeing with me about this idea of taking everything in my hands and fast forwarding it. And this irritated me because hope is mine and our relationship will go as we want, for now as I want and I don't want anyone's opinion in this not even Noah's.

I snatched the shirt from him as said in a cold voice " stay out of this".

He sighed and put his hands up in surrender "fine!!".

"So where are you taking her?"

"Somewhere" I replied with a smile.

"Bastard" saying so he left my room. I felt bad but he will understand he doesn't need to be involved in hopes matter.

It's 6:30 well hopes apartment is only 10 mins drive from my house since it's one of my buildings and I chose the apartment for her too. Well behind the scenes. And everyone working there knows who hope is to me. The security guard always informs me whenever she goes somewhere and when she comes back. Not Directly me but one of my PI who I have hired for hope. There isn't much to be monitored since she is here now.

The door to my room opened and Noah came in with a sulking face. Then his expression changed and he said glaring at me " don't mess this up ok, I really want hope as my sister in law".

Then he kept blabbering about what should do and should not do on a date.

..
..
...
..
...
....
...

I was in my dreamland as I was imagining how hope would be looking tonight when Noah shook me out of it.
"You understood everything I said right" he said looking at me intensely.

I didn't even hear a word of what he said but I nodded my head " I should get going now it's almost time" I said getting up.

HOPE'S POV

As I moved out of my room I saw grace standing at the door, the door is open
But Grace is blocking the view of outside.

"Good evening Miss Williams, I am here for Miss Simons" I heard his voice.

"I am sorry Mr Shaw but hope has a date she don't have time right now" I gasped hearing what grace said and that brought their attention towards me.

I could feel his eyes on me but I kept my eyes on grace. I glared at her asking her wtf is she doing through my glare.

She shrugged and said "the way he said it, I thought he was talking about a work meeting".