Chapter 12

ERIC'S POV:

After hope forgave me that day I gave her what she wanted. It has been 8 days since that day and I haven't touched her. That feels like hell but she needs to be comfortable around me.

I may not be able to have her in my arms right now but the way things are going it isn't going to be too long. Soon she will become mine willingly. A smirk came to my face at that thought.

Yeah I know I fucked up in the start but that wasn't anything I hadn't planned. I admit it went a little overboard, that was a mistake but still my plan worked. The results were as I wanted them to be. Her thoughts were consumed by me. I am all she could think of after I pulled those stunts. That was always the plan. Just hurting her wasn't in the plan that is why I listened to her in the first place I wanted to compensate for the pain I caused her.
And secondly because I knew my plan is already a success.

Now that I have given her enough time, it's time for me to move forward.

Today I am going to take the next step.
So I got ready and headed to my office. It's going to be an exciting day.

So here I am sitting in my car in the parking lot looking at my princesses photos and waiting for my princess.

After some time I saw them coming, Miss Williams parked the car and they got out. I waited a minute and got out too. I was looking at my phone pretending to not notice them.

As I was about to cross them Miss Williams spoke "Good morning sir".
I looked up from the phone and nodded saying good morning to her.

Then I heard what I was waiting for "Good morning sir" hope said and when I looked at her she was smiling genuinely at me her brown eyes shining in happiness, a sight I would give anything for. I was so lost in her eyes that I didn't notice how long I was staring at her until Miss Williams cleared her throat. I came back to my senses and now hope was avoiding my eyes and her cheeks had turned red. She was blushing which made my day. She was looking anywhere but me and was trying to cover her face with her hairs to hide her blush. But I needed her to look at me so I said "Good morning Miss Simons". She looked at me now, her cheeks still red and nervousness visible in her eyes. And I tried to hold my smile by biting my lower lip.

And suddenly we were interrupted by a voice "sorry mam but you can't use this elevator this is under maintenance, it will operate after half an hour". We looked in the direction of the voice and a maintenance worker was talking to an employee standing in front of the employee elevator. The girl just nodded her head and said "it's fine I work on the first floor" and headed towards the stairs.

"Oh no" a whisper came from hope and I smirked at that. She looked at Miss Williams with pleading eyes and finally it turned into disappointment. She then looked at me and said "we will be going now sir" her blush gone now, looks like she really hates using stairs. She took Miss Williams hand and started moving towards the stairs. Oh how I envy Miss Williams.

"You both can come with me "I spoke up before she could leave. They both looked at me with wide eyes and soon their minds processed what i said. Hope opened her mouth to say something probably no when Miss Williams stopped her by tugging at her hand and instantly said "Thank you so much sir. If you don't mind".

At that hope again started saying something like "no we can't..." but I stopped her mid sentence by saying "let's go" and ignoring her protests I moved towards my elevator signalling them to follow.

Miss Williams dragged hope with herself and we entered the elevator. After the elevator door closed I saw Miss Williams slightly bumping hope's shoulder and saying something to her which made her blush. She instantly looked in my direction and when she saw me already looking at her, her face turned into a red tomato and she shifted her gaze from me to the elevator door. This time I couldn't stop and a smirk came to my face.