chapter 6

Hopes pov:

I sat on the floor stunned.
As soon as Mr. Shaw left the office, my legs gave away.

I am still processing what the hell happened just now??

Why is he doing this? So I wasn't imagining things he actually is behaving weird with me.

What did he say, "come to me if anything happens ok princess" like who tf talks to their employees like that.

There is seriously something wrong with him.

That man, does he think that I will come to him. Why will I go to him, what does he think of himself. How dare he call me princess.

I stood up. I was fuming now. What is he playing at.

I get it he is handsome rich and successful but so what? Does he think he can do anything?? Seriously out of all the things I was afraid of this wasn't one, for god's sake this is my first day at work and my boss is already doing whatever he is trying to do.

I never thought he was this kind of person. Everyone said he is very professional and strict. I actually have already done my own research and nothing like this came up there. There was no scandal. So is this the real him?.

But he was all professional a minute ago.
Bipolar disorder maybe??

Whatever it is it cannot happen again. If he pulls up something like this again I'll give him a piece of my mind.

I left the office with fire burning in my eyes.

ERIC:

It's almost lunchtime now and I am still thinking about what happened this morning.

A smile came to my face thinking of her reaction. She didn't even say anything she was just processing everything that was happening and I left because if i stayed a second more I would have kissed her right against that door.

I wish I hadn't uninstalled the camera's in my office, I could have seen her reaction in the recording.

But I have already uninstalled them as a lot of things are going to happen in this office from now on. I smirked at the thought, a lot of things with my love.

I guess she will be having lunch with her friends. About her friends I haven't actually thought anything about that cole guy yet because there is nothing suspicious, he is just a friend. And it's better for him if it stays that way.

Although this friendship isn't going to last long, i thought, my eyes turning cold.

HOPE:

It's lunchtime and we are having our lunch in the cafeteria.

After what happened in the morning I went to miss clay so that she can instruct me further on my work.

I finished every work she gave me. And whenever Mr. Shaw asked for something she went herself. She is pretty professional but I think she has the hots for Mr. Shaw. No surprise there I mean I am sure almost every single lady in this office has hots for our boss. I shook my head at that so cliche.

"What are you thinking about??" Grace asked looking at me.

"Oh nothing just about work" I said.

"Is that bitch giving you hard time" asked grace again with a deadly stare.

"No Gracey she is fine. She isn't a bitch she is just doing her work" I said calming her down.

"Yeah maybe but I am still getting bitchy vibes from her" grace said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"Can we talk about something else I am not interested in cursing a bitch" cole interjected.

"O really maybe u are interested in doing something else to the bitch" grace said glaring at cole.

"Well I won't mind that she is pretty hot" cole said smirking.

"Wow cole seriously, u have downgraded. oops Sorry I forgot u always had a terrible taste, I mean do you remember hope the girl with high pony and pink shirt.." grace said laughing loudly.

"Hahaha" Even I couldn't control my laugh remembering her.

Cole grimaced at her thought "okay guys enough I get it, can we not talk about her" he said pleading us.

I snickered hah she was something else.

"Oops guys it's already time let's get back to work" grace said picking up her plates.

We all went our way.

Office time is almost over I am checking over some papers Miss. Clay gave me. She has gone to Mr. Shaw's office to deliver the papers I worked on today.

She came and she looked at me with a grimace on her face and said "Mr. Shaw is asking for u, did u make any mistakes?"

"Umm I don't know I double checked them, maybe I missed something I will go and see" I said moving forward not wanting to look at her face anymore which was looking at me with obvious dislike.

She nodded at me and sat on chair.

I reached in front of Mr. Shaw's door. I raised my hands to knock but suddenly my hand stopped as I recalled this morning's events. The whole day that event popped up several times in my mind and I remembered that when we met in the college 6 months back, he heard uncle calling me princess.

So maybe it just slipped??? Maybe? Or uncle told him to take care of us, but that's highly unlikely as uncle won't do that and Mr. Shaw doesn't seem like the kind of person to give privilege to someone.

But then what about this morning. I can't let that happen again. That is only thing going in my mind this can't happen again.

I finally knocked on the door.

"Come in" came his ice cold voice.

I opened the door and stepped inside.

I am not going to back away, so I looked directly at him and said "you called for me Mr. Shaw".

"Yes Miss Simons please take a seat" he said looking directly at me his face devoid of any emotions.

I took the seat and again looked at him to find him already looking at me with so much intensity I almost choked.

But I am in my senses so I cleared my throat so that he can get to the point.

This time when I looked at him his eyes held amusement. He again closed his documents and said looking at me "how was you first day??".

Now I am getting pissed off he isn't supposed to ask this. I looked at him sharply and replied "I will ask others and then tell u about everyone's first day experience, Sir".

He raised his eyebrows at me amusement still clear in his eyes and asked "is there a problem ?? did I ask something wrong??".

He is playing with me. I want to get out of this situation as soon as possible before I explode on him.

************************************
🦋🦋🦋🦋