Chapter 19

HOPE'S POV:

Home. I heard it right, right???

Oh no no no.

We are going to his home. I am starting to get nervous again.

"You ok?" He asked glancing my way.

"Umm yeah sure perfectly fine" I said biting my lower lip. My eyes were casted downwards when I heard the beeping sound. I looked up and realised that we are in front of a house and the gate is opening right now. I looked at him and he was casually driving.

Oh no we are here already!!

Calm down Hope it's no big deal you have been alone with a guy many times it doesn't matter if u never felt this nervous before it was because they are all your childhood friends and he is a new friend, we'll be fine huh. Take a deep breath.

I opened my eyes and the house came into view. It was a beautiful house.

Suddenly I heard the sound of door opening

Suddenly I heard the sound of door opening. It was from my side. As I turned to the door he extended his hand for me to take.

"Come" he smiled.

I placed my hand in his and got out. I looked back at the house, again it's beautiful. And this time I said it.

"Your house is beautiful".

"You like it?"

"Yea" I said still looking at the house.

"What is it more attractive than me?" he said irritated.

I laughed out loud at that.

"Maybe" I teased.

"But not more than you" he said in my ears.

And my face immediately flushed red at that. How did his mood changed from irritated to romantic in a second. He has mood swings worse than me. Huh.

I don't know how long I was standing there just blushing red maybe a few seconds but it felt like hours. When he suddenly spoke up.

"You want it??"

Huh? I looked at him confused, I had no idea what he is talking about.

"The house, you want it? You can have it if you want" he said but I heard something "or I can just keep you here" it was very low like I couldn't have heard it if I wasn't paying attention to his every word. I looked at his face and kept looking to find any signs of a joke. But he was looking into my eyes like waiting for an answer as if he was serious about the house and what he said after that. The wheels of my mind started running. I looked at the house and than back at him dumbfounded. He was still looking at me with those eyes like he wanted me to say yes. I blinked at him. Is he right in the mind?? Everything I can ignore, I can even take this house thing as a joke but what about the look in his eyes. I am no psychologist, I can't understand it. But it's just giving me this uneasy feeling.