Chapter 4

Hope Simons:

We quickly went to the elevator and got inside.

"Have you contacted Cole??" I asked grace.

"Yes he waiting for us let's hurry up" she said.

I nodded.

As we reached the top floor I was in love
Its perfection.

I was ogling at the interior when an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Stop drooling kid others will notice" said  a voice. I looked in the direction and met the stupid face of my stupid friend cole.

Grace snorted at that. I gave her the stink eye and she put her hands up in surrender.

"Shut up you gutter" I said to cole and looked around, there were people working here.

We were instructed by the receptionist to go to the bosses secretary. We went towards the cabin with secretary written on the door.

A blond women opened the door.

"You must be the new employees come inside I'll explain your job to you" saying so she left the door open and sat on her chair.

We stood there awkwardly. She didn't even ask us to sit there are chairs here.

She looked us up and down and started explaining our jobs.

So turns out I have to work under her. So apparently the boss as we know Mr Shaw felt like he may need two secretaries so he put me under her for some experience.

I don't like the women but I can handle her.

She told us to follow and we came in front of door which had CEO written on it.

Eric:

Ever since I reached office I haven't sat once. I am constantly walking back and forth.

How the fuck should I react when I see her. Oh god this is harder than I thought it would be.

Only 10 mins are left. She should be here soon.

Atleast she isn't struck in traffic, that would have been a real problem. My men who follows her told me about this.

  I don't tolerate tardiness and I don't know how I would have dealt with it in front of my employees.

I can't scold her for my life.

I would lose everything rather than making her sad. So I am safe now that she is on time.

It feels like it's my first day not her huh.

I need to get my act together. I can't make her mine if i keep going on like this.

I have to make her fall in love with me. But I can't let others in office know that atleast not yet until she knows about my feelings.

I went to my desk and sat on my chair.

She will be here. And she will be mine. There is nothing to be worried about.

I assured myself and started working.

After some minutes I heard a knock.

"Sir we have the new employees" came my secretary's voice.

I composed myself and said in a strong voice "bring them in".

The door opened and several footsteps were heard. I didn't look up from my documents.

"Have a seat everyone" I demanded.

Everyone sat.

"You can leave Miss. Clay" I told my secretary in a cold tone without looking up.

She left slightly bowing her head.

I tried to calm myself she is sitting in the same room as me, should I just throw everyone out and have her for myself. But since I have a company to run I finally looked up.

"Good morning everyone" I said looking at three of them. They replied with good morning sirs.

"So my secretary must have informed you about your work, right?" I said looking directly at my princess. I just couldn't control myself. The urge to look at her almost unbearable. Her big eyes suddenly widened a little at the direct eye contact.

This is the first time I looked directly at her today. She was looking breathtaking.
Her lips were moving she was saying something I guess. But I don't care, I just want to take her in my arms and as I can't do that, I kept staring at her.

Her lips stopped moving and I couldn't move my eyes away from her face.
She made a confused face and raised an eyebrow at me.

That brought me back I smirked and said
"Exactly what I prefer" looking in her eyes. Challenge that's what I meant. She was again confused by my answer.

Her eyes went wide for a second. She knew it meant something else. But I can't have her figuring me out now do I??

So I  looked at the other two my playfulness gone " I have high hopes from you, Miss Williams Mr Taylor and Miss Simons" I stated.

"We won't let you down sir" Miss. Williams replied.

"You better not" I said coldly.

"You can start your work now" I said indicating them to leave.

They understood and stoop up to leave.

"Miss Simons since u will be working under my secretary I have some rules set up, u can leave after listening to them".
I said still pretending to read the document trust me I am pretending. What did u think I would let her leave just like that??

******************************
🦋🦋🦋🦋