20. Fancy Dinner

Dom Mavericks POV

"The genders are here." Bexley laughed walking down the stairs immediately greeted with Matteo on her side.

We were extremely over protective and we don't mean to half the time but she's getting bigger.

Her belly is expanding and she looks pregnant now. It's only been two weeks since we found out about the triplets and during that time my brothers and I traveled to her planet, speaking with her people and second about this pregnancy and what is to happen.

They were all very on board and supportive sending the weird purple juice to her and it just got delivered today so five giant bottles were on the table.

Tears began staining her cheeks as she sat on my lap and everyone else sat at the table.

I had one hand on her side and my other on her now larger stomach.

"What are they?" Leo asked.

"We have two amazing boys to protect our little girl." She smiled placing her hand on top of mine and showing me what she was seeing.

The one in the middle was the girl. They were the sizes of an ice cube.

"That's amazing!" Gunner laughed jumping up with Apollo and they hugged as the rest of us sat in awe.

"That's perfect." I smiled as the image shut from my mind.

"I know. I was hoping for both at least." She smiled and tears were pouring down her cheek.

"Let's go out to eat. Whatever you'd like." Matteo smiled.

"I want fried pickles." She laughed.

"Bad Daddy's has good food." I suggested.

"Let's get ready and dress nice for all of us. I want to show off your beautiful bump." Gunner smiled helping her off my lap and twirling her before placing a kiss on her forehead. He walked her upstairs as I got dressed too.

When I went out with my brothers we always wore a white T and black jeans. I just styled my hair and walked downstairs where I was waiting with all my brothers.

"I can't wait to see it. I don't think any of us have seen her bear body yet either." Apollo said and I agreed as well as the rest of my brothers.

"It isn't the cutest thing but it's nice and quite comfy

"It isn't the cutest thing but it's nice and quite comfy." She smiled walking down the stairs with her curly, long, black hair steaming down her back and her stomach showed making my knees weak.

"So many things I would do for you darling." Gunner whispered as she approached us.

"You're so perfect." I almost gasped out.

"Thank you. Let's go shall we?" She smiled and Leo held the door open for her.

"Your boobs look bigger than usual." Matteo inspected.

"How will I feed your children? Do you want them to starve?" She asked and it clicked as he began laughing.

"I love your boobs." Leo mentioned.

"Mmhm." She rolled her eyes.

-

We got there and all the men were drinking and eating.

"Six and wow. Congratulations Miss Bexley. How far?" Jason asked.

She looked up and smiled.

"Oh wow I didn't know you worked here!" She laughed.

"Night job and extra money." He smiled.

"Uhm I'm about two months I believe." She laughed.

"Wow and you're showing that much already? That's amazing." He smiled and she hugged him.

"Thank you dear now yes we have six." She nodded.

"No we have nine." Apollo scoffed.

"Who are the other three?" Jason chuckled.

"Our triplets." I said and pulled Bexley back against me and held her stomach feeling comfortable that my babies are safe with her.

God I'm being weird. I haven't even met them yet.

"Wow that's amazing! You must be so hungry feeding four let's go." He smiled and I stood by her, holding her hand as we walked through.

Gunner was on her other side while Apollo and Matteo were behind her and Leo was in front.

"Why are you being all weird." She groaned.

"Because we love you." Matteo hummed.

"My middle fingers love you too." She snapped.

"Hangry ass. Come on my beautiful pregnant queen." Apollo teased.

"Yes yes I know." She teased back.

We sat in our booth and had menus.

"Hello and welcome to Bad Daddy's I heard we had some amazing guests so the meal is on the house. What can I get started for you?" The waiter asked and I laughed.

"Are you sure it's on the house?" Leo asked.

"Yup." He nodded and smiled.

"Okay then what would you like lovey?" Leo asked Bex.

"Shirley temple, extra cherries and fried pickles." She smiled.

"Got it."

"The rest of us would just take a Coke." Gunner said and he nodded before walking away.

"I'm grateful it's free but he wouldn't shut up." He groaned.

"And he wouldn't keep his eyes off you." Leo complained.

"It's natural love. Welcome to being engaged to the most attractive woman to exist." She said all smug and cute.

"Shhhh just eat." Matteo said when the pickles got here and shoved one in her mouth.

"Ow that was hot bitch." She said upset and smacked his arm.

"So many emotions here. How about we all calm down an enjoy an amazing family dinner?" I offered.

"Deal." My brothers said in unison and Bex shoved a pickle dipped with ranch into her mouth and nodded with a smile.

A/N
Don't fucking diss pickles or ranch or deep fried pickles. If you don't like em idk if we can be friends babe😌

I gotta keep those toxic opinions at a distance yk?

Jp love you🤍