15. Ask

Matteo Maverick's POV

I looked through the rooms with Apollo and found them asleep in Dom's room with him under her clothes and hanging onto her as she slept with her hands on his back.

"Get the guys." I whispered to Apollo and he nodded leaving.

He came back with the other two and I had them look.

Gunner took a picture and walked over to the bed touching her face lightly.

"Hm?" She asked.

"We want you to eat angel." He whispered and her eyes opened as she looked down.

"He cried." She whispered rubbing his head through her shirt.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you know how Gun came in me quick the first time we fucked?" She asked.

"Yea." We all said.

"He did too and was scared I was displeased and was scared I'd reject the thought of being your queen because of it." She said and I looked at my brothers.

"Dom is an emotional guy. Not very expected but he's insecure in his relationships and panics that someone will leave him even if he barely did anything wrong. He's like that with us too." I said and she sighed.

"Yea. I just felt bad so I watched tv because he wanted to sleep. I haven't gotten the chance to eat yet." She said and I nodded.

"I've got him." Gunner said and she moved from under him as Gun sat him up and laughed at his groaning.

"Wake up Dommie." He teased and I picked up Bex as she laughed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Bexley has to eat and we would like you to eat as well. Come on little brother." Gunner laughed at Dom who flopped back onto the bed.

"My eyes burn." He mumbled.

"Maybe cause you cried. Come on we are waiting for you." Leo chuckled.

We were always very light with Dom and Gunner had a soft spot for him since we were kids. If more than three boys are born together, the youngest is typically very emotional. Leo was the oldest which caused for the leader act and Gunner was born 2 minutes after.

When Dom was born last we all took great care of him and his emotions because sadly it was out of his control but Gunner always cared for him no matter the situation.

Even the times Dom fucked up Gunner would never yell or hurt him. None of us would but we'd scold him, Gunner couldn't help his defensiveness.

"If I give you a kiss will you wake up?" Bex asked in my arms.

"Mmhm." Dom nodded.

I put her down and she walked to Dom placing small pecks all over his face.

"I'm up I'm up." Dom laughed.

"Finally. Come on! I want mangos!" She smiled skipping out of the room. Leo and Apollo went with her to get her what she wanted and Leo would cook for the rest of us.

"What's wrong Dom?" I asked sitting on the bed near him.

"I don't know I just got scared. She helped me a lot but I made myself overthink. I know we're fine but something in me just got scared." He said rubbing his eyes.

"It's okay. She is being honest about staying. Just because of a small incident doesn't mean she's suddenly gonna go away." Gun said and Dom nodded.

"I know. I panicked. I'm alright now I'm sorry." He chuckled.

"It's fine let's go eat now." Dom said and stood up walking in front of us as we followed.

"So you're actually thinking about being our queen?" Leo asked as we got down there.

"Yup. I have nothing to lose."

"But that includes marriage sweetheart." Apollo said.

"I know." She smiled to herself looking at the floor.

"Would you actually marry us?" Gunner asked.

"Yea I would." She nodded.

"Isn't it considered too soon?" I asked.

"I'm 245 years old. I've lived too long alone, with the same people, same routines, I want something new. I believe that we can rule both our kind together, breed with consent, and extend our populations. Maybe even destroy earth. Just a bomb or something small." She shrugged.

"Damn." Dom said and laughed.

"You asked." She shrugged.

"We did ask." Leo smirked.