12. As You Wish

Leo Maverick's POV

God how I've been waiting for the moment. The moment she'd come in front of me as I worked and begged for my touch. I've fantasized about how this would go and what I would do.

Watching her get fucked and filled with dick made me admire the things I could do to her. Make her body my own project. Figuring out how to exactly work her pussy to its perfect pleasure. What to do to make her cum versus edge her.

See pink wash over her skin and tears spill from her face. My urge was never so strong. I barely ever thought so dirty but the more I watch her get pleased the more I dream.

I've never urged to fuck someone so hard. I have fucked girls ruthlessly however this one makes me want to care for her after I rail her. Half of me wants to ruin her while the other half yearns to care for her and be there.

My brothers told me she said she'd be begging soon and god that time couldn't come soon enough. It's been over a week since she said that. A week since and she eyes me everyday with lust and curiosity.

The moment I get the chance my dick will break her so hard she'll forget who she is. God and I wanted that day.

Based off her constant lip biting and spacing I think she's debating today or not. God babydoll just give me tonight.

"Excuse me?" A voice asked and I looked up from my desk seeing Bexley staring at me.

"Sorry lovely I was zoned out." I smiled hiding any urge or need for her from my face.

"Your brothers refused me. Said that I'd have to come to you first." She said barely above a whisper. Such a confident woman submitting before me.

Little did she know I submitted to her the second I saw her.

"Why is it that you need me now?" I asked and sat back in my chair relaxing and keeping my eyes on her silky lips I've never been able to kiss yet.

"Uhm because I'm very aroused." She hummed and I smirked looking at her eyes.

"You are? How so?" I asked calmly like nothing she said affected me.

"I want dick in my mouth and pussy." She said and I could tell she was becoming more sure of herself.

"Crawl to me doll." I mumbled and she got on her hands and knees and crawled to me slowly not aware of the way her back arched or how her hips hypnotized me.

She reached my knees and perched back on her thighs.

"Tell me more. What do you want from me?" I asked leaning forward and holding her chin so her head was up toward me.

"I want you to use me. Stain me in your handprints. God please I want it so bad. I want you to take me and hit the spot so deep I forget my name." She urged and placed her hands on my thighs.

"Talk to me baby." I hummed and she took in a shaky breath as I took a deep one filling my lungs with her scent that made my mouth water every time.

I stared deeply into her eyes and she looked down before meeting my gaze again.

"I want you." She whispered.

I craved hearing one specific word.

"Mmhm. Me who?" I asked holding her face in my hands suddenly eager.

"You sir."

"Not quite babe." I chuckled as she focused.

"You daddy?" She asked and I pulled her onto my lap, straddling me.

"Good girl." I hummed.

"Is that only you?" I asked.

"No we all like it. I just sexualize it more. We all see it like a name for us as we call you baby or something." I hummed as she looked at me and moved her hips lightly creating friction between my pants and hers. I groaned placing my hands on her waist.

I let her just move so I could maybe feel less frustrated but it only made me want to dive into her more.

"Lay down on my desk." I said and lifted her to the desk letting her legs dangle off.

I scooted in between her legs and pulled her back to me so her stomach was on my chest and she bent down to kiss me.

Our lips connected and I groaned loving the taste she left in my mouth. I put my hands under her shirt and rubbed at her hips as her lips opened. She immediately let my tongue dominate and taste all of her mouth letting me savor the moment as I sucked on her lower lip letting it tint to a purple.

I pulled away and pulled her pants off quickly.

"No panties?" I asked running my finger along her delicious folds.

"None." She smiled and I pushed her back opening her thighs and placing my mouth on her. I moaned and rolled my eyes back at her sweet taste.

Nothing like her has entered my mouth and god Dom wasn't lying. She tasted like kool-aid and I ran my tongue in an out of her trying to get her to explode on my mouth so my tastebuds could dance. It was a drug and I wouldn't let anyone but my brothers and I have this addictive substance.

"I'm gonna cum!" She yelled.

"Go ahead doll." I said and let my tongue toy with her clit as she bucked her hips and exploded into my mouth. I immediately lapped it up and pulled her thighs closer to me so I could kiss her.

"You're so good." I groaned.

"I know." She smiled.

"Come on baby, daddy has to fuck you now." I smirked imagining how her tight hole would squeeze me.

I picked her up and placed her on the ground where I bent her over my desk.

"I'm gonna cum in you a few times in a row. Don't stop me lovely." I chuckled slapping her ass with haste.

"Fuck me daddy."

"As you wish my girl."