13. Lovely Girl

Bexley Alora's POV

He changed his mind and took me to the wall where he wanted me standing. He told me to stand with my chest to the wall and my hands above me as my ass was pointed away from the wall and my legs were spread.

"Arch more. I know you can do it doll." He chuckled slapping my ass making me moan. I pushed my chest against the wall more and he groaned.

"God you're walking perfection baby." He said and grabbed my hips pressing me to his bulged pants. I waited as he wrapped one hand around my throat and pulled my head back as he undid his pants and chuckled slapping my ass one more time in the same spot.

"We gotta be careful now because I'm a little larger than my brothers." He chuckled teasing the head of his dick in my folds.

"Fuck me." I begged.

"Excuse me?" He asked slapping my ass causing me to jerk.

"Please fuck me daddy." I moaned and he slammed into me making me scream. Little bigger was an understatement as he tore through my walls.

"God you're so tight love." He groaned and pounded me onto him till our skin was slapping and I was crying due to the intense feeling.

"You'll have to ask me to come lovely." He moaned and I struggled concentrating as his hand was on my throat.

I moved down my back and to the hip that wasn't being held and pulled me tighter.

"This little pussy needs a big dick doesn't it?" He asked slowing the pace but thrusting hard every time making me feel all his length.

"Yes it does daddy." I whispered on edge.

"Mmhm tell me what you need love." He cooed.

"I need to come daddy." I cried.

"Yea?"

"Please."

"I don't know." He shrugged making the pace even slower and my core ache with need.

He pressed into me and thrusted up a bit against my ass making me squeal.

He slapped my left breast before grabbing it and drilling back into me again.

"I need to come!" I cried.

"Nope." He said and moaned as I tried holding it in.

"Fine. Go." He said and I came on his dick as he came in me. He didn't stop instead he went harder and I cried as I was so sensitive.

"Awe what's wrong lovey?" He teased chuckling.

"Tearing you open was on my bucket list. Next to bruising your ass." He groaned and slapped both of my ass cheeks.

"Come with me babe." He said and I did feeling my eyes roll back and my body wear out as my legs shook.

"Turn around baby." He said and I did as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sat me onto his dick.

"Relax lovey. I got you." He whispered and I placed my head on his shoulder as he bounced me up and down on him and I relaxed as he rubbed my bare back. I loved the way his body felt holding mine.

"Come for me. Just once more." He mumbled and he went quicker making me whimper as I came again and he came inside of me.

"You're so good for me. Does your ass hurt?" He asked.

"Yep." I said out of breath and he chuckled.

"Come on." He said and he carried me through the halls naked and with him still inside of me.

We walked past his brothers and they all chuckled seeing me.

"You bruised her well brother." Apollo laughed.

"I gotta get in with you next babygirl." Dom said and I couldn't even lift anything to respond.

"We redded Ryan." Gun said to Leo and he nodded as I smiled a bit. He was a jackass anyway.

"Well I've got to take care of her. Say goodnight." Leo said and I sat my head up a little bit.

"Goodnight daddies." I groaned and put my head back down as he walked out laughing.

"They weren't expecting you to call them that." He laughed.

"Mmm." I hummed as he took me to his room where he put on the bathtub water and sat me on the cold counter where I hissed from the pain.

"I'll put ointment on it after the bath doll." He said and opened a tiny fridge to hand me some water.

"Thank you." I mumbled chugging the bottle.

"Any headaches or anything?" He asked.

"No I'm good. I'm gonna get that post dick glow." I whispered and his laughter boomed in the bathroom.

"Come on baby." He said and put my hair in a bun before carrying me into the tub with him.

The warm water crowded me and I relaxed as my face laid on Leo's chest. His chin was on my head and he would place kisses periodically onto my hair.

"Go to sleep lovely girl." He said rubbing my back in the water and I let myself drift.