3. Games

Matteo Mavericks POV

This woman is a living boner alert. So sexy and it's not even her fault. I couldn't sleep last night imagining the silk of her skin gliding under my rough hands. I couldn't help imagining the way her body was shaped in her bra and those shorts. The way her thighs suffocated in the fabric just wanting to be free.

Her body had the skin of a woman in all forms. She wasn't super skinny yet super large. Her breasts and hips larger than her abdomen with gentle cellulite and stretch marks tracing the area but it made it all the more stunning. I'd worship that woman as if she were my queen and I'd get on my knees as soon as the chance prevailed itself to me.

Fuck my life.

I walked down the hall and it was early. My brothers and I always woke at the same time not even meaning to do it however this specific morning Apollo had the same idea I did.

We chuckled looking at each other before I knocked on the door.

"Come in." A silken voice sang and we walked in far enough to see her body in the glass shower.

"Damn." Apollo whispered and I elbowed him.

"Sorry for coming in at the wrong time do you want us to leave?" I asked not able to take my eyes off the steamed silhouette. Suddenly the glass door opened and she was naked dripping water.

Her body bare and her pale skin dripping water, her hair wet and touching her back. Her thighs shining and her marks devour-able. Her breasts large yet perky and the perfect handful.

It felt wrong to look but more wrong to look away. We stood with our mouths open and I immediately felt my pants grow tight. She must've noticed cause she laughed wrapping a towel around herself.

"So many years of seeing my body yet your reaction is my favorite." She chuckled delicately.

"I forgot what I came here for." I mumbled unable to even think.

"It's alright just let me know when you remember." She said softly taking her towel off to dry her body again and my three other brothers barged in freezing all at the same time.

"Fuck me please." Leo said.

"What a pleasure that would be. Anywho do you remember what you came in for?" She asked smiling at them with her perfect teeth and even better lips.

"Nope." Gunner said popping the 'p' at the end.

"Yes. Be respectful now brothers. What would you like for breakfast?" Dom said clearing his throat. We all wanted her just the same and she loved it.

"Fresh fruit? I'll take whatever I'm offered or made really." She spoke placing a sports bra and spandex on making her body all the more defined.

"Now I'll go work out I saw a gym and I know this shower is pointless but I'm taking one after if anyone is brave enough to join me. Let's make it a game though. No one can touch me inappropriately for a week. If all goes well then maybe more can happen yes?" She asked and my heart palpitated.

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Good. Toodles." She sang leaving us in her room alone.

"I want her so bad." Gunner mumbled and his hands were in fists as we all had tents.

"Man disadvantage... she knows when we're fucking horny!" Apollo complained.

"It's alright we can smell her arousal when she isn't fresh out of the shower. Benefits of immortality." Dom smiled.

"What if she knows that and washes it off constantly?" Leo asked.

"We toy with her when showers can't happen." I smirked.

"Yea so then we can find out if she wants us." Gunner smiled.

"If we do this shower thing with her we can smell her if we're with her so let's overwhelm her a bit." Dom offered.

"Genius. God I've never planned this hard for sex." I laughed.

"She's not just sex. She is perfection." Leo stated.

"We got this." I smirked.