9. Stomach

Bexley Alora's POV

I arched my body against Gunners and I heard the door open with multiple footsteps in sync and I didn't bother paying attention as two hands roamed my body.

More hands came onto me and I open my eyes seeing Dom and Leo on my sides both scooping hair behind my ears and Apollo with Matteo knelt between my legs.

"We agreed to let you decide what happens." Leo mentioned cupping one of my covered breasts in his hand. Dom knelt on my other side so Leo followed suit. All but whom I was sitting on was kneeling and looking at me waiting.

"Go with the flow. If anything happens and I stop it no one will go further yea?" I asked.

"Of course lovely." Leo said and he watched me with dark eyes.

"Oh god the smell." Apollo chuckled lowly.

"It's so good." Gunner whispered into my ear taking my neck with his hand and sucking on a part that wasn't being covered by his hand.

"May I?" Dom asked lacing his fingers around my shorts.

I nodded and he took them off making them truly smell me for the first time outside of fabrics and water.

"Fuck." Matteo moaned.

I chuckled as Matteo and Apollo moved so Dom could take their place.

He spread my thighs and kissed the insides. They had better control than I thought. Usually the second I'm exposed men go immediately to my sex but they all just watched as Dom just kissed my legs.

I smiled as his mouth covered my heat and he moaned before I did.

Of course women tasted natural and not like fruits or anything but that excludes me.

I legit tasted like fruit.

Specifically a strawberry or a red artificial drink. No I don't have an infection I'm just an alien.

The smell was different for every male so I've heard vanilla, lavender, or just sweet but it's pleasurable to all.

I moaned as his tongue entered me at a quick pace and when he'd exit, he sucked on my clit. Gunners hand still tight on my throat, Apollo holding up my left thigh, Matteo on my right and Leo almost behind the throne but held my right hand.

"I wanna taste your cum babygirl." Dom said but it was more of an order and I groaned feeling my core clench.

I bucked my hips and came as he lapped it up and kissed my pussy once before sitting back.

"Holy fuck. You legit taste like red kool-aid." He chuckled before standing over me and squeezing my cheeks so my lips puffed and kissing me causing me to taste myself.

He let go and looked down at me. Apollo came to my side and knelt down lower.

"Arch." He said and I did so he slid his hand under and unclamped my bra.

When my breasts were revealed they all just stared but Apollo took my breast in his mouth and sucked roughly opening a sensitivity I never knew I had.

I moaned and he looked up at me for a second before my head was ripped up by Leo who stood behind us and pulled my head up by pushing on my forehead so Gunner could suck on my neck.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked him.

"Very angel." He hummed.

"My turn." Gunner smiled and lifted me up.

Leo replaced his spot and I was lying on him as Gunner undid his pants.

"No pregnant issues?" He asked.

"Nope. I can only get pregnant if I chose it." I smiled.

"What does that mean?" Matteo asked coming over and standing next to my head.

"I control my cervix. You can cum in me and only if I allow it into my body I can get pregnant. I've had plenty of sex and no babies. You're good." I laughed.

"Okay." He smiled and knelt between me wetting his dick with his saliva and Leo chuckled in my ear.

"Have you ever taken this size?" He asked.

"Nope." I said taking a deep breath as he entered me.

God I've had thousands of men in my lifetime of 245 years but never have I had landed an immortal leader let alone 5. Fucking giants.

I moaned and it echoed through the room. Matteo grabbed my hand and pressed it onto my stomach making me feel the way he was pounding into me.

"God you feel amazing." Gunner moaned and I kept my hand there even as Matteo let go because I've never felt anything literally in my stomach before.

"God darling you have me coming earlier than I ever have." Gunner chuckled as his seed filled me.

It was all mental. I physically could reject sperm of any kind until I accepted it.

I came after him and it felt amazing with his size.

"You're so sexy baby." Matteo whispered softly caressing my cheek with his fingers.

"Damn it's been four hours. Don't you have to pack?" Gunner asked.

"I do. Carry me?" I asked and they laughed.

"I call dibs!" Dom said and I was passed to him.

Good Shit.