Later on, he started to lightly snore which made the other two stop their argument and look at the sleeping Rindou over the couch.

"I wasn't lying when I said that mans used up his energy on being a fucking man-whore." Sanzu started, a grin forming on his face once again after it was wiped out by Kokonoi seconds ago.

"Fuck off, flat as a chopping board assed jellyfish." Rindou grumbled as he turned his head to the neck side of the couch, ignoring the next sentence that came out of their mouths.

"Says the real jellyfish here. Who did you take after that hairstyle? Your grandpa?" Sanzu cackled while throwing Kokonoi an empty bottle of his drugs. The latter dodged and went back to picking flowers for Akane rather than deal with them.

"No. Took it after the Jellyfish I bought and killed after the three days of keeping it. My grandpa was dead before our mother could even try and take care of us." The Haitani answered as the last statement before he completely falls asleep with no cliffhanger left.

"Speechless." Kokonoi turned to Sanzu who was real voiceless by the response. He had a smirk on his face after witnessing the other, having a defeated expression.

Sanzu croaked, still with the defeated expression. "Your childhood must've sucked."

"Atleast he didn't try to run away from his family problems." Mochi retorted after noticing a crack on Sanzu's statement. He was starting to shine and insult him bit by bit.

Kokonoi laughed and he almost got shot when Sanzu pulled out a gun and shot an amo towards his direction— key word though: almost. For him, it was a good thing he dodged while it was a horrible thing for Sanzu that he did.

"What a shame. You got insulted by Mochi here. How does it feel?" Kokonoi asked, feigning the look on his face quite innocently when he said those words.

"Don't tease the wanton druggie here. We don't want another royal rumble, right?" Mochi added with a snort. Totally starting up a fight even with what he said.

Sanzu darted the both of them a very sharp glare. Oh, only if the eyes could shoot hot beaming lazers then the two would already be gone by now.

"I find it strange how Sanzu is here with us right now when we'd expect him to be right besides Mikey all the time round the clock." The other older man interjected. He turned off the television and faced the two with a stern expression— a perfect fit for an old man.

Sanzu touched his stomach and he looked down and up at it. "My gut tells me that something amazing will happen this day that's why I chose to stay."

"Mad dog's gotten real mad. I can't believe it." Kokonoi muttered as he was pertaining to Sanzu choosing entrainment over Mikey. That wasn't usual for someone so loyal like Sanzu.

Sanzu was like thin air over Mikey. Always there every time at a day. He never misses to be 6 feet away from Mikey, not once and yet he's here, totally far far away from their leader.

"What a boring reason." Mochi grumbled as he rolled his eyes. He wasn't the type to easily believe those good gut things. To him, it was just something teens use these days for exaggeration explanation as to why they're present at the moment.

"Not as boring as playing Russian roulette with your hostage." Sanzu stuck out his tongue at him, referring to the way how Mochi plays with his hostages when he has spare time.

Mochi glared back at him."I got accustomed to doing it that way. You got a problem with it?"

Sanzu raised both of his hands as a white flag. "No."