08

--------------Earlier, 1:21 P

--------------
Earlier, 1:21 P.M., Roppongi
--------------

[Rindou, I'll pick you up by Ten, be ready if you don't then, fuck off.] Rindou was about to bitch back but was caught off when the line quickly ended.

He glared at his phone as if blaming it for hanging up. Scratching his neck, he sighed at his older brother's attitude.

"What a fucktard." He muttered after a few minutes of silence. It really didn't matter to Rindou if he dressed properly late though. Knowing his older brother, Ran would be sure to get into traffic, just like what the news had stated right infront of his face.

He stood up from his sitting position and went to the kitchen to gulp a glass of water.

It came to his thoughts. Ran probably felt victory knowing that he soloed Y/N throughout the whole trip.

He sighed. Ran better get his bike. He's not taking a no for an answer, that bike is very precious to him even though Ran was the one who gave it to him. Family comes first and so it did. That's what he believed even with the crooked family he had. They had.

A mother who spends most of her time, bar hopping and doing whatnots that Rindou doesn't even want to know. All he knows is that she said, she's doing it for money. Seriously? Does someone even pay you for bar hopping? Trying new bars at a time? What the fuck does that even do?

Then, A father who buried himself at work. He never came home. The last time they ever saw him was in first grade and probably he was drunk at that last time. Rindou can truthfully say that their father is bold but a very sarcastic man. Everyone who's associated with their family tells that Rindou is like his father with his sadistic and sarcastic attitude that could shame a Karen herself. Meanwhile, some would say that Ran took over their mother-he doesn't even look like her. For fucksake-maybe the perverted part, yes but the others?, yeah no.

Both of their parents would often convince them to stay at the neighbor's house next door for the night with them not knowing about their messy fights. The screams and the insults being thrown at each other. First grade was the grade that they realized how toxic their household was and how it came to the part of their parents to seperate, leaving the two siblings unattended.