03

Once you entered the café early in the morning, you were immediately greeted by your crewmate

Once you entered the café early in the morning, you were immediately greeted by your crewmate. She had dozens of questions for you to answer.

"Who was that guy you made out yesterday night?" She asked, sipping the water from his water bottle. Said that she was on a diet or something.

"I- . . ." It struck you how you haven't know his name with the moments you and him spent that night.

Your crewmate's eyebrows shot up. "Oh my gosh! You don't know his name, no?!" She cried out and you slowly nodded. Her face paled when she got your nod.

"Fuck!" You cussed when she stuffed the water from her water bottle and into her mouth before spitting it to you. It almost wetted your uniform if you didn't move by instinct.

"What was that?!" You laughed even with the bewitching thing she did. You woke up in a good mood, how nice.

She laughed too. "You really are bold!" She said between laughs which made you remember how similar her sentence was to the guy's.

The two of you continued laughing before it ended when the manager came out from the bathroom which made you two remember your work.

"Two Americano's and one frappe right?" You smiled at the old lady who nodded. It was nice to see seniors having their own dates inside a café.

"That would be-" you stopped when the old lady handed you the money. It looked like there was still some extra cash in it.

"But, Grandma? This is too much? There's still extra, here." You tried to give the old lady her extra change but instead of accepting it, she pushed your hand back to you.

"Keep it, Dear . . . A high schooler like you shouldn't work in a young age." She said. You wanted to thank the old lady for her kindness but accepting the money is too much. It felt like you were robbing her. Besides, it's not like your broke.

You shaked your head at her. "Sorry but I really can't accept this." You said before returning the money back to her.

The old lady laughed at you. "What a good girl." She took something from her bag and you were bedazzled by what it was.