14

Pray tell, since when was giving a person his or her punishment this painfully good?

"R-rin— a-ah! Not there~!" Y/N prolonged the 'e' as she watched the boring show infront of her kneeling mess at the carpeted floor.

"Stop whining woman. It's your fault on the first place." Rindou mercilessly tugged a fistful of her braided hair and Y/N yelped out in pain.

Painfully because he keeps on fumbling and pulling her hair as he braids it and Good because he finally knows how to braid after the three wasted hours on teaching him how to do it.

Why was he braiding her hair on the very first place like how those bunch of nosy kids in the movie: Tangled, braided Rapunzel's long monstrous hair like a damn wig? It's because Y/N wanted someone to fumble her hair in order to make her relax her mind out and not to actually braid it and thus this situation happened after Rindou got curious of braids.

"How is it my fault now?!" Y/N rubbed the root of the hair that Rindou pulled a second ago. He'd be the actual one that would give her a headache whenever he pulls a fistful of her hair.

"Who taught me how to braid?" He retorted like it was her fault that she taught him about it when he fucking asked for it!

Y/N didn't bother to give him a feedback or the situation would just worsen and her list of favor's would increase bit by bit and she doesn't want that.

Well, come to think of it. She hasn't seen Ran for the past days that Rindou and her had been spending. That was a bit off since Ran was mostly the one who'd approach her without a care but she vividly remembered again that these two haitani's were delinquents and of course they don't have all the time in the world if they have to maintain their positions. Just like a king's treatment to it's wife after getting married and having a huge wave of Kingdom problems burying them in their love story. She just wasn't the queen though— peace.

"I miss Ran." Y/N spoke out of the blue between her thoughts. True to her words, she did miss Ran's endearing attitude unlike Rindou who made her feel like a rodent that stole cheese from him. Tch, the two can never go on a day without arguing about something stupid.

Rindou stopped braiding the fifth braid when she regarded that mindlessly. He felt hurt that she missed his old bro after a few days of not being on her side. If he went MIA for days too, would she say the same?

"He's probably fooling around at some streets in Roppongi." Rindou blurted out, thinking that she already knows that him and his brother were delinquents— which she already knows by the way— and immediately interjected when she hummed in anticipation.

"Fooling around like going to clubs, you know?" Rindou laughed— more like a choked laugh by how he sounded like a chicken.

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully at him. Even though her figure was faced behind him, she can still imagine his shaken expression.