19

“Be good while we’re gone, Y/n?” Ran caressed Y/n’s cheek lovingly

Be good while we’re gone, Y/n?” Ran caressed Y/n’s cheek lovingly. Wanna know where the two Haitani’s are heading? Simply at some other area in Japan. They said that they were ‘invited’ to go ‘observe’ a fight at some harbour. Y/n knew it was a dangerous deal but she could not interfere with it. She had no business with what they’re doing if it was related to gangs and etc— you know the deal.

She slightly snickered, “What am I? Your dog?” she touched Ran's hand that was resting on her cheek.

Well, it would not be considered as a love triangle or something, if the 'second' option doesn't interfere. Rindou swatted Ran's hand off her face and Y/n giggled when the youngest Haitani sighed, the expression on his face; quite irritated with the visible frown. Least to say, he looked cute and jealous like a little kid.

“You too Rindou. Take care of yourself and Ran. Since I'm not there to patch any of you up, least help each other, yeah? that's the least you both can do less than bickering and if you however get caught by the po-po's. I'll visit you guys. Holding up grudges doesn't help if that situation ever do come. keep each other safe, hm? I still have an obligation to fatten you both up!” she lightly patted Rindou and Ran on both shoulder with a reassuring grin shadowing her hesitation to let them go. She was tad worried about their safety but with the two flashing her the same smile? It was already enough to reconfirm that they're able enough to protect their selves from any upcoming harm.

“We'll be back before you'll know in a flash.” Ran stooped down to kiss her, real reassuringly now. No hesitations, no bends nor edges. Real assurance that they'll still live another day to kiss that sweet lips of hers. He was faltered when she responded by merely pressing her lips on his for a few seconds before breaking it off. Touché.

Y/n then turned to Rindou who was evidently glaring at his older brother and then he leisurely pulled her for an incoming kiss, it was quite ironic because it wasn't on the lips but her forehead. She could feel his soft lips pressed upon her forehead.

Seconds later, Rindou pulled away and he gave her a head pat. "Those dumb police doesn't stand a chance against us." He took her hand and Y/n felt like he shoved something inside her palms as he then let's go of it and encourages Ran to finally depart.

"Guard yourself for the meantime, love~!" Ran yelled when Rindou started pulling the back of his clothes because of how Ran took too long to follow ahead.

She raised her hand and waved at the both of them, tad dumbfounded by what Rindou gave to her seconds ago. Ran noticed the hand wave and he returned the motion while Rindou only gave out an embarrassed expression and a small wave. She sighed for the moment before heading inside the house, not barely being able to see them walk away without any 'real' reassurance that they'll be coming home safe.

Later on while she was in the middle of wiping the glass frames, a call interrupted her peace of mind and she quickly picked it up, not knowing about the caller ID or anything.