09

A week went by like a lightning and you noticed that Rindou and Ran hasn't been visiting you lately but that doesn't matter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A week went by like a lightning and you noticed that Rindou and Ran hasn't been visiting you lately but that doesn't matter. Atleast you'd have a day off from those two Lothario's, always kissing you whenever they like.

Akira, your crewmate. Kept nagging about their names and who they were to you.

"Say, are you playing with them?! Are you a playgirl now, Y/N?!" She gasped. You gave her a deadly glare. Since when were you the type to play with feelings?

A yawn escaped from your mouth as your tried your best not to sleep while cleaning the tables.

"You haven't got a good sleep?" Akira asked, settling the table next to the one you just cleaned.

You nodded hysterically. You woke up at the middle of the night because of a call that belonged to your father. What parent would greet their child in the middle of the night and let the child sleep three in the morning? Only your parents that is.

"Hm? Maybe because you were thinking about-"

"I wasn't."

You received a teasing chuckle from her when you interjected her sentence. She probably thought that you were just in-denial about it.

"Akira! Y/N! I've got good news for us!" The acting manager, Karu, clapped his hands while he approached us with a huge smile on his face.

You puckered your lips at the sight of him. 'Yeah, Karu-san is already eighteen but he sure is handsome.' you admitted in your thoughts.

Karu was the acting-manager of the café you were currently working. He soon inherited the café from his parents and opened it at the age of sixteen. It kind of shocked you when you learned that he was still young from Akira.

"S-sir!" Akira stuttered, a blush became visible from her cheeks as she stared at the manager with admiration.

Karu smiled at Akira. He patted both of your and Akira's head in acknowledgement.

"You look tired, Y/N?" Karu worriedly asked when he noticed your tired face.

"Sleep deprived?" You answered, not sure about it. You can't blame your father since he only wanted to make sure you were doing fine and well but does that really count that he called you in the middle of the night?

Akira eyed you teasingly. She's still not backing out? Seriously!, "She was busy thinking about someone, Sir, that's why she's sleep deprived." Akira said, giving Karu a knowing look which he seemed to understand.

Karu gave you a teasing chuckle. You rolled your eyes at their constant teasing. It's not even funny, you wanted to voice that out.

Placing your hands on your waist. "So, what's the good news boss?" You questioned Karu. His facial expression lightened up, remembering the news.