26

At the parking lot, it was dim and not full of people— isolated to be precise. A perfect location to talk with someone over the phone.

Semyon flickered the light blazing on the cigarette tip. "So— you're telling me that the old man who gave you the information was one of the executive something of that delinquent group?"

His voice echoed throughout the parking lot. There was no one in there so he shouldn't be worried about anything— but that didn't meant that he still let his guard down though. Being associated with Y/n is like signing your own name at a death note. Meaning, he has to always keep his guard up.

Emilio sighed, very frustrated at the other line. Even Semyon could tell it. [Yeah. I only found out now. Goddamn it. I knew something was fishy when he came to me after I was pulling out some strings.]

"Partially your fault though. You took the bait, idiot." Semyon sighed, massaging his forehead, now getting frustrated too.

[No need to be so harsh with me. I didn't know.]

Semyon nodded, understanding what he was trying to say. He was about to respond back when a presumably very expensive race car zoomed inside the parking lot. The noise of the car was getting on the doctor's nerves as he tried to cover his ear with his free hand.

"Damn those rich folks." He hissed and finally calmed down when the race car stopped at one of the free slots in the area. A bit far away from where Semyon's car was parked at.

A man with a fashionably curled up styled dual colored hair came out from the drivers seat of it. Walking elegantly like he was walking in a damn fashion show. Another showed up at the other door. Semyon almost mistook the guy as a pink colored jellyfish with his hairstyle. It oddly gave the doctor a hostile reaction once he saw the other with pink hair and star or diamond-like scars on both side of its mouth.

'People nowadays have strange body and fashion styles. How is having a scar on both side of your lips a good thing to have?' Semyon almost growled loudly when the two went to their ways inside the back entrance of the hospital.

[Hey mister know-it-all. You still in there?] Emilio's wake-up call brought him back to his senses after noticing that both of the guys finally went inside.

"Yeah. And stop it with the nickname? I just saw two weirdos entering the hospital . . ." An 'achoo!' went out unexpectedly from his mouth. Semyon wiped his nose with his handkerchief, it wasn't runny but he just did it out of nature, and also instinct.

Someone was talking about him and he already knew who that 'someone' is.

[Is it really that cold in Japan for you to sneeze?]

"No, Russia is more colder while Japan has a fair temperature. Not cold but not too hot." Semyon answered, still wiping his nose.

[I don't need a 'doctoral' explanation. Let's go back to the main point.]

He laughed. "I can't say that it's not a pleasure doing business with you."

Emilio scoffed and Semyon heard it clearly. [I'm doing it for Y/n. Not because we have a deal.]

Once Semyon was satisfied, he kept the handkerchief inside his pocket and snickered. "Well, talk your way then,"

~ו×~

"So, what did you do after I left you at that small bar area?" Y/n asked. She tapped her hands on the sheets playfully.

The television was finally on, courtesy of Ran who volunteered because of entertainment.