22

"What's inside your head, Y/n?" Karu popped the bubbly silence that engulfed the whole room

"What's inside your head, Y/n?" Karu popped the bubbly silence that engulfed the whole room. Akira was out to buy brunch for the three of them so he was left watching over Y/n inside her office.

Y/n averted her eyes a little at him before motioning it down to the paperworks below her. "Honestly, Why would high school be called 'high school' when the school isn't even high, nor taking weed." she sputtered out, the thought was weird but what can you do if it just suddenly pops out of nowhere in the midst of signing the paperworks?

Karu stared at her frantically. Questioning himself about Y/n's mental health and as to why she suddenly reckoned about that strange thought.

"Bitch I may be a piece of shit but never have I thought about that thing in my life. What did the time do you to and how'd you transform into a more stuck-up idiot?" He grimaced, placing the pad down to the stand placed beside the single couch.

Y/n nodded goofily at his insult. "Rude but understandable. By the way, when is Akira arriving with the food? I'm starting to get hungry." she pouted as her free hand started to run her grumbling stomach, patting and trying to calm it down.

"I stashed some chocolate bars inside your cabinet on your left. Second to the last box and you'll eventually find it." The other wave his hand nonchalantly at her. He watched as she stood up and wildly search for the stashed sweets.

"How did you manage to sneak these sweeties in my office without anyone noticing you?" Y/n asked after choosing one bar and opening it, mouth stooping down to chomp a portion of the sweet treat.

He proudly smirked as if he achieved a golden winning award. "I've got my ways."

"Certainly you do. You even managed to sneak pass Akira's heart and recklessly endangered it by–" she was cut off when he glared at her menacingly.

"Shut it Y/n." Karu gritted his teeth, a blush soon spreaded on his cheek in which made Y/n's eyes widened. She couldn't believe that he was blushing because of Akira.

'have I been blessed by the gods and they let me witness such blushing stage of Karu?' she continued to chew on her chocolate bar.

Karu cleared his throat to lessen the tension inside. "Besides, you have a schedule to pick up your dress for the event being held later."

"Oh yeah, I shouldn't let Mitsuya-san down, once we'll finish eating brunch let's go pick up the dress." She said as she croaked out a burp. The chocolate bar in her hand was slowly subsiding while she keeps on chewing it.

The door of Y/n's office opened and Akira stood at the middle of it with the brunch with her. How'd she took so long just to order food from a nearby restaurant?

Y/n placed the almost-done chocolate bar on the cabinet and went to take one of the plastic bags from Akira's hand. "Finally! I thought you'd ditch us and eat brunch all by yourself!"