06

"Did you hear everything-no, did you any thing?" Rindou asked, hopefully she didn't

"Did you hear everything-no, did you any thing?" Rindou asked, hopefully she didn't. It would be a more bigger trouble if she did. Like-they could just beat her up and hide her so she won't tell the police about them in exchange for how they played her but that'd be suspicious and Rindou isn't one to harm girls. He just doesn't like them but he's not actually 'that' kind of a villain. Unlike his older brother who would undoubtedly bring harm to any girls he would cross paths with.

She cocked up and eyebrow. "Just the bet thing part. I do assume that it wasn't about me." She yawned again. Her cold facial expression finally softening. Why'd she even wake up on the first place?

Both of the Haitani sighed in relief. So she didn't know fully then. That was a close call.

'I can't bring myself to taint my name more because of this woman.' Ran snickered inwardly. He felt like their necks were chained with heavy leashes that she holds and it was sure damn scary to actually believe it.

Ran gave him a reassuring smile-which she looked to believe with, "Don't worry about it." She laughed softly. What's so funny?

"I won't. Don't worry too . . ." She responded, giving them a wink. Rindou felt his cheeks reddened with it along with Ran who smiled in amusement.

Y/N glanced around the place until her eyes darted to the kitchen. Her stomach grumbled when she imagined about some snacks and foods to eat. Doriyaki would be nice to eat but it's midnight and eating sweets would be bad for her.

"I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?" She asked the two siblings shamelessly. They eyed her foolishly. Seriously? Food's the first thing that comes right into her mind? What a silly woman.

"Help yourself. There should be some stocks left." Rindou waved his hand as if telling her to walk away from their sight. She shrugged before walking away and going to the kitchen to eat her way.

'What a woman.' Ran shaked his head repeatedly. Y/N was a bad drug that he shouldn't accept.

"What do you think is on the news now?" Rindou faced his older brother who had a deadpanned expression on his face. He must be deep in his thoughts which was rare.