21

A lilac haired boy shifted his eyes at Y/n's body that currently had his well made designed show-off dress hugging every curves of her body tightly like a strap

He was impressed with his good job and at the same time, admiring Y/n with how she looks audibly fantastic with the dress. Just like a goddess ruling in the modern era. One that specifies beauty and elegance after a long time of enduring hardship and pain.

"I really love your designs, Mitsuya-san! I can guarantee that you'll soon rise up to the top and be one of those highly requested fashion designers that most celebrities and CEO wants to have by their side!" She laughed cheerily as she looked at her clothed figure infront of the large body glass.

Mitsuya scratched his nape, embarrassed with how Y/n complements his little jobs and designs. He was still starting in the fashion industry and yet he already gained one big follower that loves every dresses and clothes he designs.

"You flatter me too much, Y/n." Mitsuya said, laughing a little before reaching out for his note book and jotting down some things after observing Y/n in the dress.

He had grown accustomed to calling Y/n with her name instead of adding any honorifics to it just like what she offered for him to do. The two unintentionally met at one fashion event and Y/n found his designs unique and different from the others. He caught her attention that was hard to be focused on, per Akira's words that is.

Y/n clapped enthusiastically, she gave the lilac haired designer a closed-eyed smile. "I'm glad that I met you, Mitsuya-san."

"Why is that so?" Mitsuya on instinct raised his eyebrows curiously at her. He placed the book down again, finding interested on the reason why Y/n is being emotional this afternoon.

She clasped her hands before breathing out a long held breath. "Well, one of the reasons why; it's because you're from Japan and as you may know, I'm originally from Japan before the New York Life and I just miss the feeling of being free again?" the words were starting to fumble from her mouth and she couldn't really rasp out what she's always wanted to tell.

"You do look like you're half- japanese . . . From your mother maybe?" Mitsuya examined her face and some resemblance stood out in which he made a guess.

Y/n nodded as she bit her lips to prevent from some words to spill out infront of someone who was ignorantly staring at her with curious eyes. Mitsuya was nice enough to be considered as her friend that she had, ever since she endured and started her new life. Many years has passed since she left Japan and now she's someone outstanding and powerful. Least to say, she inherited the family company just to make some connections. It was also one of the excuses she used to visit Japan frequently, even so, when she came back to Ran and Rindou's house, she was befuddled to know that they weren't living in that place anymore. Well, she could order one of her men to track the two down but what are the odds of having her uncle find out about her treachery? She'd be no different than her uncle that did the same too from the past.