24

Y/n gasped once she witnessed the erotic view inside the room

Y/n gasped once she witnessed the erotic view inside the room. Her heart, clenching and breaking to pieces when she noticed the man hovering over the random woman on the long couch, both clothes thrown off at the floor and bodies, naked without any shame.

One second, she was just aimlessly wandering around the halls, tipsy but not very drunk and then the second tick, she found herself being broken by the view. Why did things have to turn out this way? All she ever did was to drink and then that's it.

Rindou's half-lidded eyes darted to Y/n and it eventually widened once he clearly noticed who it was. The random woman below him gasped and she tried to cover herself by putting her hands over her private areas, red plush covering her cheeks in embarrassment.

"A-ah . . . I'm sorry for interrupting your privacy, I'll just go ahead and let's forget that this ever happened . . . I apologize." Y/n forcefully said, smiling kindly to know that she was doing fine. They weren't a thing anyways so what does she have to loose?

Rindou remained speechless by the way she was acting. Sure, he sees that she's tipsy with her tired eyes and wiggly movements but the way she talks was still formal. How was that?

Y/n exited the suite, crestfallen and her eyes drowsy. Her thoughts were too clouded by the scene that she a didn't notice Rindou following after her the second she left the room.

"Y/n!" He called. Taking large steps to be in par with her wiggly walking. She stopped for a second when she heard him mention her name but eventually continued to walk again, ignoring the man behind her.

Where did Ran head off to? She hasn't seen him ever since her speech. Or maybe she's the one who went far because of the crowd, quickly tackling her with questions and greetings.

'There's nothing to explain anyways . . . I'm sleepy.' Y/n thought. She blinked her eyes to prevent herself from dozing off easily and good thing it worked or she would've entered dreamland more earlier than expected. She wasn't really just tipsy weren't she?

Her hand was caught before she could turn around the corner, leading to the elevators. She swirled around and was faced by a worried looking Rindou. The other's face, now devoid of any signs of him being drunk. Now, he's real sober. How quick. Must've been the effects after cheating on someone. Always the same excuse again and again, Y/n has had enough of those types of movies.

"I- can explain!" Rindou stammered. He couldn't tell what was on her mind since her eyes weren't focused on him but at the hall behind them.

"Explain what now? I've seen it. Naked and the smell of newly felt sex filling the room. An explanation can never remove what I've witnessed with both of my eyes, Rindou! I trusted you, thinking that you'd stay loyal and would wait for me until I get my facts straight but you didn't! Instead, while waiting for my answer to come, you distracted yourself by fooling around with other women! You want me to answer you now? That's what you've always wanted right? For me to pick someone over the two of you and your older sibling! Might as well choose Ran over a dumbfuck like you! Atleast he knows how to face me when the time comes! Atleast he knows how to stay by my fucking side with the every chance he gets just to shoo flies away that are trying to reach me! You were the first one to ask me who I'll be choosing while Ran is the first one to ever tell me that he fucking loves me! He confessed right infront of my fucking face but I disappointed him because I turned speechless the moment those words came out from his mouth! I kept asking myself, "who do I really like more?", And I admit! Ran is by far the sweetest guy I've met! Unlike you who gets all bipolar with me! Always in a good mood then poof! That good mood turns into a bad one in some times! Maybe I should just pick him over a prick like you? WHAT ABOUT THAT RINDOU?!" Y/n yelled, tears starting to fall down on her cheeks. She retrieved her hand from Rindou's grasp so she could wipe her continuous tears, even so it still wouldn't stop. The pain she was feeling right now really hurts more than being stuck by how many syringe.