16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES AND PREPARE AFTERNOON SNACKS WITH YOUR LOVELY CHEF— L/N Y/N!

OBSERVE AS THE WELL-KNOWN CHEFYOUNG LADY L/N , SHOWS HOW SHE COOKS AND WHAT SHE THINKS WHILE TINKERING A BIT WITH THE KITCHEN!

ALSO FEATURING; THE TWO INFAMOUS HAITANI'S— RAN AND RINDOU!

Y/n felt like wanting to have a real talk for a moment with Rindou

Y/n felt like wanting to have a real talk for a moment with Rindou. Like— who shaves the side of their head and leaves a complimentary circled-shaped top? Only Rindou!

"You seriously thought that girls liked those types of hairstyles?!" She gasped in Japanese— okay let's stop. She just breathed air due to how offended and at the same time, shocked she was to know about that.

Well, Rindou did look good on that hairstyle but he at the same moment, he looks like a monk who got his hairstyle done strangely.

Except that he's a monk who actually has hair.

"Where'd you even got that?" He tried to take the picture away from inbetween her fingers when she averted it backwards, dodging the incoming attack.

"Obviously from the picture frame that sat silently on the corner." Y/n giggled and went to return the picture before it gets cramped or anything.

"You did look good in that hairstyle I guess . . . but that doesn't indicate that you definitely looked like a half-shaved monk. I would have of married you if you were seungho but you weren't. The top matches though . . . Hehe." Y/n grazed her fingertips on the glassed frame, tracing Rindou's head and recognizing where it was related from.

It took time for Rindou to pronounce the mentioned name in a questioning manner. "Seungho?"

"Just someone you need not to worry about." She clicked her tongue when an erotic fragment popped up from her mind.

'maybe I should take a break from reading too much 'stuffs' . . .' Y/n sighed. She turned to look at the set picture before smiling and turning her back on it.

"I will never forget that monk-looking Rindou though!" She tried to reimagine the image in her mind and laughed when Rindou scoffed at her.

"One more joke and I'll keep my word, breaking one joint shouldn't be that harmful if there's the hospital waiting for us— mainly for you." Y/n stopped laughing with that threat and proceeded to the kitchen, acting like nothing happened behind her.

She went to take the pancake mix out from the shelf and prepared the set needed for the process.

'I'm still alive and neat, that just means that I'm in no bad condition to visit the hospital.' she started to pour the pancake flour in the large transparent bowl.