01

The bar was full of people

The bar was full of people. People who were: Dancing on the dance floor, kissing and making out at some corner and people who are drinking to their hearts content.

You on the other hand was left drinking all alone in the table that your friend reserved. She was out to find someone to hook up for the night. That was normal for you somehow.

'God bless me on my way home.' you thought as you chugged the glass of whiskey entirely.

The liquid feeling like water to you since you were already drunk. It felt like your daily water.

You were about pour another shot when someone interrupted you. Looking to the person, he was staring at you.

It was weird to see that his hair was braided into side braids. Only girls do those right?

Raising one eyebrow, you opened your mouth to ask him, "Yes?" You asked but was later confused when he didn't answer but instead, he sat beside you.

He didn't utter a single word, just silently observed you as you reached for the bottle of whiskey and pouring it down to your shot glass.

'Just ignore him.' You tried to convince yourself but how can you when his gaze was fixed on you and you only? It was creepy and very uncomfortable.

After a few more shots, you finally couldn't stand the silence and quickly faced him with a pouting face.

"What is your purpose and what are you doing here in this table!" You screamed at him. The liquor was replacing your thoughts and sanity. You were unable to make the right decision due to how you are extremely drunk.

Good thing that the bar was crowded and the music was blasting loud so that no one was able to hear you shout loudly.

He didn't flinch nor did anything. It was like you didn't even shout newly at him.

Your eyes dropped but once widened when he reached out to you as his gloved hand cupped your flushed cheeks.

You felt your cheeks flushed more. He was wearing gloves, shouldn't that be weird? But, then again, why do you feel hot? Was it because of the tension inside the bar or maybe because of something else?