25

"What's your name?" The other asked Rindou, taking a small puff from his cigarette. He offered one to him but the Haitani declined.

'He looks . . . drunk? How should I put this into words now?' the doctor smiled and reached out a hand to pat Rindou's shoulder, which it tensed up when his hand came in contact with it.

"Her health is now stabilized. You can't go inside for now but once we move her to a more proper room, you're allowed to visit her." His eyes went down to his messy clothed figure and up to Rindou's neck and head. Noticing the all familiar tattoo on the neck. His eyes darkened when he thought about who the Haitani already was.

'He's one of that organization. She's damned.' he puffed out another group of smoke right infront of his face. Their height difference were the same so he didn't need to tiptoe just to mock him straightforward in the eyes.

Rindou was irritated when the smoke went into his face. He doesn't like to act on impulse, especially with Y/n just resting near them. He wouldn't want to cause a more bigger mess than what he already made.

"So . . . Pretty boy? Something bad must've happened between the both of you, huh? A drunk man and a woman who got shot. I don't know the details, yet, but I can tell with the worried look on your eyes and face that something did in fact happen." His eyes stared at the other's cheekily. "The name's Semyon. Mother country Russia, just moved here in Japan because of Y/n's conditions by being one of her personal doctors around the globe— heh."

Rindou ran a hand through his messy hair, getting more irritated as seconds passed by. His one main question was already answered. Y/n's fine now. She's stabilized, what does he want to question more?

Semyon's lips tugged upward when he saw the blank look on Rindou's face. He continued talking even though the person infront of him was spaced out. "You should take care about the beef between you and Y/n. Can't say she's weak but she's just easy to target, you wouldn't want any of those fools trying to get ahold of her, clawing at Y/n, right? I'm curious though . . . What's your relationship with her?"

"I can't say that it's not hilarious if you tell that you're her fling for the meantime!" Semyon started laughing his ass off, careful not to let the cigarette lit tip come in contact with Rindou. He wasn't joking though, it would really sound hilarious for him if he knew that Rindou was Y/n's fling— well, he wasn't really though.

"We're not like that." Rindou answered. He was already half sober by now but that doesn't mean that he isn't drunk still.

"I already expected that . . . Hmm, well, I won't ask your status with her. Just give me your name so I can tell her that you came to visit—"

"Rindou Haitani." He immediately said, glancing a look over the door just steps away from where they were at.

Semyon cocked an eyebrow up. The last name, peeking out his curiousity more. "Hm? Haitani, huh? So you're a delinquent? I can't say that it's bad nor nice."

Then, Semyon looked up at the door to Y/n's office. He stared, following Rindou and silence entranced the moment they partake in.

'Y/n you better not flop up. You just got involved with a person who's associated with your assassination.' They were left dealing with their own thoughts. None, bothering to speak up until a new topic is found.

"So . . .—" Semyon's starting speech was interrupted when a fist landed on Rindou's cheek once they've heard the elevator doors ding open, but shrugged it nonetheless. His eyes widened behind his glasses when another person looked down upon the fallen other.