"Mm-hmm."

"Why can't they just do it in their OWN schools?"

"Who knows?"

Philip was enjoying his chocolate-covered strawberries with Russia. The principal's son even fed Phil some berries,which made the latter flustered.

Eventually,Philip's friends joined them. Vietnam came first,running towards the chocolate fountain and wishing to bathe in it. Luckily,Malay stopped him before he even got the chance to jump onto it.

"Chocy,chocy...Choco...Cocolate...Chocy coco..."Vietnam was mumbling,reaching his hands towards the fountain.

"I'll handle him,don't worry."Malay reassured.

----------- -----------

Philip was watching a performance in the gymnasium. A few students have volunteered a few weeks earlier to perform entertainments.

Currently,Russia's friend,China,was playing a violin. A spotlight was on him,and everyone was swaying along with the melody.

"It's a little rusty."Indo whispered,but was quickly smacked on the head by Malaysia.

"Shut up and watch."he scolded quietly.

"You're such a mom."Vietnam snickered.

"All hail Mother Malaysia!"Indo silently cheered.

"Mother Malaysia!Eeyyy!"Vietnam whisper-yelled.

The two giggled as Malay sat on his seat with crossed arms,pouting. He wasn't so happy with his new nickname,and Philip was sure that once they return to their dorms,all hell will break lose.

"Hey,Vietnam. That dude looks like you,huh?"Indo whispered.

"Do you think he's my long lost brother?"Vietnam replied.

"Don't say that. I'll pity him if he is."Malay interjected.

----------- -----------

It was time. The time everyone's been waiting for. They were all gathered inside the huge gym,seated on chairs and chatting excitedly.

"Dear students!I am pleased to say that it is finally time to receive your gifts!"one of the principals announced.

Everyone burst into cheers and applause. They all knew that Christmas wasn't just about the gifts. It was about happiness and joy...But if THAT doesn't work out,you could AT LEAST look forward to the presents.

"I'll be picking out a gift one-by-one,and when I call your name,please come up to the Christmas tree."the principal told.

"Man,this is so exciting."Indo sighed as he leaned back on his chair.

"What do you think your gift is?"Vietnam pondered.

"I dunno...But a dragon sounds cool."Indo snickered.

"Mm...Chocolate sounds cool,too."Vietnam cooed,imagining himself in a kingdom of chocolate.

"You gotta stop with the chocolate,dude."Malay sighed."What about you,Phil?What do YOU want as a gift?"

"...I don't really want anything. So I'll be fine with whatever I get."Philip said."As long as I get a gift,then I'm all set."

"Yeah,I guess."Indo nodded."If you don't get a gift,then you'll get embarrassment instead for Christmas."

"Stop it,Indo. You're scaring him."Malay scolded.

Slowly,each student was getting a present. Eventually,Indo's name was called,then Malaysia,then Vietnam. Their gifts were all from Philip.