"You're going to give him a heart attack one day if you stress him out. He's pretty scary when he's mad, you know?" I tilted my head.

"Really?" Milo asked distractedly.

I nodded, "His face turns red right before he's about to blow a gasket. Axton and Braxton ran for their lives a little while ago." I informed with a smirk.

They smirked evilly making mine drop and shake my head feeling exasperated. All these men and they're nothing more but children.

"Okay, let's go!" A yell came from the hall.

The boys panicked, "That was not ten minutes you pig face!" Aug screeched running around again.

I leaned back watching it all blow up.

Milo tripped on a sock and face-planted.

"Ow, I'm dead."

Yes, perfect.

"Ugh, I hate plane rides." Axton moaned irritatedly.

Castriel sighed, "It's only a four-hour plane ride Axton. You'll live." He pinched his nose shutting the SUV off.

"You'll live." He mimicked with a girly voice.

Castriel glared making him jump out and everyone started getting stuff on the plane. Othello walked to my side and opened the door so he could help me.

"I need to carry you. Is that okay?" He asked softly.

My heart jumped in panic before I took a deep breath and nodded slowly. Othello gave me a sad smile and telegraphed his movements so when his arm wrapped around my waist I wasn't startled. His other rested comfortably under my knees and his fingers touched my knee very lightly. He kept me as still as possible as he walked which gave me the opportunity to look around.

"Watch it, Turkey!"

The runway where their private jet was seemed to be pretty empty. It would make sense as they owned a lot but it was difficult to keep track of it all in my opinion. The jet itself was huge and I feel like they are the type to buy one with a bedroom or more.

"Euterpe," Othello called.

My head turned to his direction and he gave me a sympathetic look, "We have to go up the stairs. I'll try not to jostle you so much but I can't promise." He frowned.

I nodded and he took the first step up the small stairs, it didn't hurt until the third. I couldn't help the whimper that pushed out my lips making him immediately stop. I felt his entire body still and his shoulders tense to the point it was most definitely uncomfortable. His eyes met mine and he looked physically pained that he hurt me.

I didn't like that look at all.

I sucked in a breath and tapped his shoulder allowing him to go up again. Othello muttered something Russian under his breath before going up once again. He walked to a set of double seats facing each other with a table between them.

"Are you okay?" He set me down slowly.

I shifted myself into the seat right by the window and nodded letting out a sigh of relief. His mouth opened until a bag hit his head making him glare at the person who did it.