sabo says hide!

Mariejois, a peaceful most safest place for a world noble like yourself. The palace was so high up that it is screened with fog making it hard for you to see outside your window.

"Sardine chan, can you tell me the story of the island you've been to again?" you asked your maid as you stare the farthest part of mariejoa.

"Do you mean the island where I grew up? I came from the sandy land of alabasta." she replied humbly.

"Alabasta.... Let's go there sometime" you smiled and look back at her.

Sardine, your own personal maid glared at you for a split second before she closes her eyes in irritation.

"We have no more time for stories saint _____, we must prepare for your 18th birthday" she coldly said as she turns her back on you.

Some nerve. You thought.

Sardine chan told you to follow her into your dressing room. You change your clothes to an all-white fluffy dress matching it with an ankle boots.

"Saint ____! That is not the outfit we prepared for you. Please put on the appropriate clothes" you’ve upset her.

"Don’t tell me what to do sardine chan. Besides the party doesn't start at 5pm.”

"But-" she replied but you cut her sentence.

"Have the day off for now, I won't be needing your help for a while. FOLLOW MY ORDER.” you emphasized.

You’ve always like sardine chan. She’s always been there for you ever since you were ten years old. She’s almost like a sister to you but she never liked you because you’re a celestial dragon.

You pouted and went back to your room. You hold up the list that you'll be needing for your plan. A birthday gift to yourself.

"Okay let's see. I will be needing some loads of cash, loads of clothes, loads of beauty products, loads of food, more cash, denden mushi, and a bag where everything fits. After that I’ll easily past these stupid guards, grab my ship and sail out to travel alone." you smiled mindlessly thinking how awesome you are in making such plans. You've always wanted to travel the world but your parents aren't letting you. Also traveling as a world noble requires a lot of guards, ships and would often result to hurting civilians. You know to yourself that you can be arrogant at times but you still value the lives of your people.

To get out of the palace without making a fuss, you ordered different slaves to carry your stuff and hid it inside the wooden boxes near the ship docks. And at four in the afternoon you headed to the docks with no baggage at hand. The distance between the palace to the docks took you about an hour.

"Perfect" you exclaimed. Finally, you can set sail not as a noble, but as a normal person enjoying the beauty of the sea.

You headed to the place where your boxes should be but to your dismay, all you saw was some empty boxes and ropes.

"No no no... It should be here. Someone took my things." you panicked.

“I have to sail out, it's my birthday, I’ve been planning this for months. I can't leave without my things" you started to get mad and almost kicked the boxes but then you heard voices approaching. Thinking it was the guards, you took one of the lid of the wooden boxes, jump into the box and hid yourself.

I thought all of the boxes were transferred? A man with a deep voice asked.

"You must be getting older hack" a female voice said.

"Well whatever. Bring the box to the ship and I’ll burn the evidence that we've been here." a male voice said.

You then felt the box being held as you try to stay still.

" don't panic" you thought to yourself." but you did. And you started to hyperventilate but you still managed not to be heard. There’s only a limited oxygen left inside the box. The smoke is starting to seep through the box making it harder for you to breathe.

"Sabo not too much fire now" you heard the female said.

"ah yes they might see us, my bad." the male said.

They stood there longer than you felt and you started to lose your consciousness.