The Last Drop.

As you made your way to the last drop, your thin body was fully covered with a big beige raincoat, the thick smell of gasoline and other illegal substances and toxins filled your nose. The Under-city is not a place you wanna be at night. 

Especially if you're a girl. 

anxiously you walked faster

anxiously you walked faster. once you arrived at the Last drop the bodyguards let you in. 

When you entered the building you threw your hood off.

And hung your thick coat on the hall stand. The loud music and partying strangers get louder each time you made a step towards the crazy crowd. 

You were wearing a futuristic-looking dress with beautiful details. you are a singer, your shift will start in a half-hour. 

You decided to grab a drink before you went on. You signaled the bartender, you knew the last drop before some criminal mob took over the place. 

It used to be Vander's place, but he fleed with his kids to someplace. 

then your drink plopped in front of you. 

You never actually met your boss. you were immediately hired since there weren't any good musicians in the undercity.

Not to blow your own horn but you were pretty damn good. 

When you were about to take a sip of your drink you noticed that the drink wasn't what you ordered. I eyed the bartender and he said that the person across from me bought me the drink. 

I was shocked but not surprised.  because you kinda looked like a prostitute, since the tight dress and heavy makeup. 

You lightly smiled, saying you weren't a prostitute, and walked to the stage. You grabbed the mic, and you heard all the drunk men cheer. 

You had to draw all their attention, drunk or not. 

You sang with a sexual tone and showed a piece of your body now and then. while singing you walked to the drum-struck crowd, your order was always to seduce the man in the front row seat just for some extra spice. 

When you placed your eye's on seat number one you saw this well-dressed man.

His hair was slicked back and half of his face was a scarred mess. Honestly it scared you, since one of his eyes was black with an orange pupil. You felt a shiver run through your back but decided to ignore it.