Epilogue

Lisa's POV

I can't stop smiling while looking at my beautiful bride walking down the aisle.

She's also staring at me while walking.

Her gummy smiles.

Her cat woman like eyes.

I will forever be grateful that this time, she waited for me.

And from this day forward, I promise to cherish her.

To infinity and beyond.

"Lalisa Manoban, please take this ring for goddamn second time around. You may fooled me during our first wedding, you made it all fake, but there's one thing I can be sure of, the love I saw in your eyes that day, is the same eyes I'm seeing you right now, it's the sincerity of your love." I saw tears starting to form.

I smiled at her.

"Thinking about our years together, we already had so much troubles. You made me love you, cry, hate you, hurt you. I even almost made you a different person because of the so much pain I gave to you, and what almost killed me the most, you scared me monkey. You scared me so much, I thought I'm gonna lose you for real." Her voice cracks in the last sentence.

I caress her hand I'm holding.

"I was so afraid, but maybe God heard our deepest prayers. And maybe he wants us to be happy this time, because he knows, that I will never be happy again if ever I lose you for fucking real, oh pardon me with my words father." And we all laughed.

Even the father.

"I love you Baby, always and forever. This is not the end, but the start of our journey as me being your faithful wife." I didn't notice that my tears are also flowing in joy.

"My Jennie Ruby Jane, please accept this ring as a sign of my sincere love to you. Just like the lyrics in a song, you stress me out, you kill me, you drag me down, you fuck me up. We're on the ground, we're screaming, I don't know how to make it stop, I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it but I keep on coming back to you." I literally sang it.

She smiled.

"I will always come back to your arms, you know why? Because I was destined to be yours. No matter what the world throw us, how they take us apart, it will always be you my mandu, I will always choose you short girl, whatever your height you still fit in inside of my heart." I chuckled and so the audience.

"You're so old Manoban!" And everyone laugh when Seulgi shouted.

"Shut-up Bud this is my wedding!" I shouted back and so the audience laugh even more.

Even my beautiful bride.

"I love you Jennie, I promise to be with you from this day forward, until God forbids us." I kissed her hand.

We are just staring at our eyes the whole time.

My wife is so beautiful in her wedding gown.

She's so classy while I'm so foxy.

"You may now kiss the bride!" And so I rest my cheeks to hers and kissed her passionately.

Finally.

Finally, she's my wife now.

My real wife.

No more affairs.

No more first love.

Because I'm going to choose her every single day.

My Jennie Ruby Jane.

I didn't know that we've come this far.

If I did not follow my instincts that rainy night, and block the rain that's making her wet, then maybe, I was lost until now.

Lost.

Until she found me.

And now, we will live happily ever without after.

A/N: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY! SANA NAGUSTUHAN NIYO ANG ENDING.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS, PATI SA MGA SILENT READERS KO D'YAN.

ANYWAYS, I'LL BE GIVING SPECIAL CHAPTERS ON CHRISTMAS!! ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ❤️❤️❤️