Chapter 40: The Last favor

Jennie's POV

"I'm sorry to tell you, but the patient is experiencing a brain damage and that cause her to being comatose. All we have to do now is pray for a miracle." I got out of balance after hearing the Doctor.

Tzuyu is a nurse here so she's with me right now.

I was crying like hell.

"Let's be positive okay? I'm sure Lisa will get thru this." She whispered.

"Jennie." We averted our gaze to Irene and Seulgi.

I cried even more and so Irene hugs me.

"Hush now, I'm sure she don't want to see you like this." She whispered.

How can I though?

I'm so scared.

"W-We were so happy last night, I even proposed to her. So why? Why now again?" I sobs hard.

She's just caressing my back.

And just like the old times, we keep waiting for her.

Seconds turns to minutes.

Minutes turns to hours.

Hours turns to days.

Days turns to weeks.

And weeks turns to month.

"Hey, are you listening to me? Happy anniversary Baby." I hold back my tears as I was caressing her cheeks.

She looks so beautiful while sleeping.

"You know what I got something for you, it's Bambam's medal Baby! He got this in the cooking show he attended. He's really a chef like you." I smiled while wiping my tears.

I hold her hand.

"Bambam misses you everyday Baby, and so I am. P-Please, please wake up." And my voice cracks.

I sighed.

I shouldn't be crying.

"I love you Baby. I will wait for you okay? Please, please wake up. I promise, I'll be here." I whispered.

But as the days go by, her condition is still the same.

"She needs to undergo another operation, but this time it will be more risky. I can't guarantee her life, and please if you can contact the doctor who did her operation before, that will be better. Maybe, just maybe we can save her." My knees weakened.

And here I am crying again.

"But do you think that doctor will talk to you? He's a very famous doctor around the globe. And besides, they knew about what happened to you and Taehyung." Irene said.

"B-But I have to atleast try right? M-Maybe, maybe there's a chance." I whispered.

"I'm going with you." Tzuyu suggested.

I shook my head.

"No, this is for Lisa. I'll do this alone, I'll try to talk to his son, Taehyung's friend. M-Maybe, maybe he will listen to me." I bite my lips.

I know I'm hoping too much.

I know him, I know he hates me for what happened to Taehyung.

He treats Taeh as his brother.

But I still need to try.

For Lisa.

Jungkook's POV